COOKIES AND CREAM

It was a new day at school. I was in my French class. Gia sat beside me. Jon sat behind me. Everything was going smooth, kids blabbered  teacher was asleep and one couple even started smooching in front of the entire class.

I got to talk with Harry and Liam they were very sweet and had amazingly deep, husky voices. Jon kept cracking jokes, Harry and Liam were working on some lyrics and then I saw Daniel walk in. He sat in a chair beside me and started talking with Jon.

I was expecting him to tell something but he didn't. French class got over and I was the last one to leave. I was alone in the class and as i picked up my bag and was about to step out of the door a strong arm pushed me towards the wall. I was trapped between those arms and against the wall. He was wearing a fierce look and a cloth covering his face except for his eyes. I instantly recognised those blood thirsty eyes. He said in a whisper " You know what you have done. You will pay for it." He left after saying this. And I couldn't let go of those eyes which had so much rage and hatred for me but I knew it was my fault. I had done whatever I had done unknowingly and not willingly. I shed down a tear and suddenly Daniel entered. I put my face down so that he wouldn't see I was crying.

" I left my phone here. Just came to take it with me and Arya why the hell are you alone in this class?", he exclaimed with a smirk.

" Well...I...nevermind", I said completely lost.Daniel came towards me, he stepped closer and then stopped." Well you are already ten minutes late and the teacher is strict, so come with me",he said. "Well I don't even know you. All I know is that your name is Daniel and you are Jon's best friend.", I replied.
" What do you wanna know about me then?" he said as he stepped closer." Maybe your entire name?",i said. "I am Daniel Carter and you are i am assuming Arya always annoyed?",he said with an evil smirk.
" If you think Arya always annoyed is my name then you are not only dumb but also lack a sense of humour." , i said with a sarcastic smile." I am Arya Parker and I am late for class and I should get going."saying this as I started to walk away. He stopped me with his arm and said " Trust me hon, you wanna come." Finally i realised I was 15 minutes late and decided to bunk the English class.

He took me to this place were all the other guys were also their and were giggling and talking about something. I saw Jon he waved at me I waved back. We all sat and were laughing. And I realised I was too quick to judge them as arrogant bastards but they were actually kinda nice. They offered me cookies and cream flavoured ice cream and i took it and savoured it.

But behind the tree i saw two eyes the same eyes staring at me,judging me, it had tears and anger. I gasped for air and my face went pale. I surrerendered to it looking down. I knew my past was coming back at me.

***
Hey guys. I have got only 8 views but please stick around as i said this is not just a romantic story  but a lot more. Keep reading, keep smiling. A lot of interesting things are about to come. Donot forget to vote and comment. And make sure to keep this in your reading list and library. Toodles😘