NOSTALGIA

As I was sitting and sobbing  I started thinking about my past life all that i wanted to bury deep down in my heart...

" Monica pass the drinks will you...i mean what is a party without drinks.", Joseph exclaimed as he turned up the volume. Me, Joseph, Monica and Shanaya were sitting in a circle. Yeah we all needed a break from our hectic study schedule. We were having a sleepover at Shanaya's place as her parents were out of town and since Joseph was gay her parents didn't mind her calling him over. The four of us were popular and good at studies,   good at everything to be honest." Let us play a game of Truth And Dare", Monica spoke up. Her eyes sparkled as she served all of us drinks. I didn't drink though so I drank lemonade instead. " What do you wanna know about us, you already know everything.Duh", Shanaya exclaimed. We all sat down grabbed our drinks and started chatting about school.
During all this the topic of the new shy girl stirred up. She had beautiful long hair and a fair skin. She had greenish blue eyes and an amazing voice.

"She is silent yet beautiful indeed.", i replied humbly without a mark of jealousy because i was not. I was not the kind of person who would get jealous if someone else is successful. I believe everyone should succeed and grow together. The topic then diverted towards other stupid stuffs. We laughed and joked and -

While thinking about all this I felt the nostalgia and the tears started rushing down faster and my heart started sinking further down and i felt the pain and remorse. I did something bad but it wasn't intentional. Unfortunately no one understands...
Thinking all this I fell asleep.

Next morning

I was woken up by my brother. I was already late. I hurried to the bathroom and got dressed up. I wasn't able to apply even light make up just got into my clothes and took my bag and started walking towards school. Then I remembered that Daniel  was supposed to pick me up. I guessed he forgot and continued walking when I saw his car go towards my house. He stopped as he noticed me and I sat inside the car. Soon within 20 minutes we reached school. As we got off, girls gave me envious looks. W e entered and  saw Noah and Jon approaching towards us the guys high fived each other and went somewhere. While i went for my  English class.

The guys entered 10 minutes.
Thankfully the teacher was late as well and they managed to come before the teacher made it. They looked calm and took a seat beside me Layla and Gia.

Gia and Shane had broken up so she could barely speak, Layla started blushing instantly as Jon took a seat beside her but I didn't say anything thinking it would be awkward.

Daniel sat beside me and Noah beside him. Harry and Liam i assumed were bunking this period like most of the other periods.

The teacher entered and  he took a seat, and then  wasn't able to get up. He tried hard and the children in the class giggled which soon turned into an uproar of laughter.

I saw Daniel and Noah high fiving and I asked them,"Did you just glue the teacher to his chair?!", " Yes we sure did hon, but isn't this funny?", Daniel said with an evil smirk. " NO IT IS NOT!", I whisper yelled. " HOW CAN THE BOTH OF YOU BE SO CHILL ABOUT IT?"" We simply don't care about it", Noah replied calmly. I went bonkers but decided to keep quiet.

The English teacher was still struggling but no one stopped laughing. I got up to help him but Daniel held my hand and made me sit in my seat.

The teacher went to the Principal's office, the class was suspended and i could see a victory smirk on Daniel's face.

Jon meanwhile was bonding with Layla very well and even invited her over to have lunch with us. I saw Gia walk out but couldn't do anything to help her...

I went towards the school feild to breathe in some fresh air when someone grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into the Janitor's closet. I was trapped. It was the man with those blood thirsty eyes. He covered my mouth with his hand. A tear rolled down my cheek and I let out a silent prayer so that someone could come and save me...

***
Hey guys now that the thing she is trying to escape is coming back stay tuned to know what is going to happen next. Make sure to vote and comment and follow me too. And this to your library and reading list as well. A lot of interesting stuff is coming up. Keep smiling,Keep reading. Toodles😘