I WAS A HORRIBLE PERSON

We went to this place. It had limited furniture. It was well lit and had a television.

As I was scanning the place Daniel said," This is my uncle's place. He is no more. In his will he left this place to me. I come hear whenever I feel low."

" It is a beautiful place...and I am starving.", I said sitting on the bed.

He smiled and said," Well how about smoothies? I make great smoothies."

I jumped out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I changed into a shirt he gave me. It was over sized and came until my knee. He made the smoothie and it was freaking delicious.

" So will you tell me what you wanted to tell me or not. I am dying to know.", i said. " Yes I will tell you", he said and we proceeded to sit on the bed.

We were tucked under the blanket and I rested my head on his chest. He started with his story.

" You know to be very honest I trust you a lot and I want to tell you every detail about my life. So I want to tell you this. Don't freak out. Jon,Me, Noah,Harry and Liam were not the only bad boys of the school. There was Shawn. He never did really get into trouble. He was more of a nerd but was a charming player,as girls called him.", saying this he chuckled." Well he is not in this school anymore. He changed school and I might or might not be responsible for it. His girlfriend,whom he really cared about was Era. She was high one day and she kissed me. I hadn't kissed her back though. At that very moment, Shawn came there. He was so hurt and worst of all he blamed me for everything. It was when we were 15 so i was enraged. I made each day hell for him. I ruined his reputation and spread various rumours. I was a kid and stupid. I made things so miserable that he even attempted to commit suicide. Then his parents took him out of school.", he said with a sigh and tears in his eyes.

" I was a horrible person and I can understand if you want to leave me.", he said." You know I am glad you told me. You are not a horrible person now. You have changed,time has changed. I know you wanted to tell him sorry but you couldn't. The fact that you are guilty makes you a good person", saying this I got on top of him and kissed him.

He kissed back. This time the kiss was passionate. I pulled him closer if that was possible and stroked his hair. His hand travelled to cup my face and he caressed my cheek with his thumb. We pulled away for a second and got back to kissing again. Our tongues entwined and at that moment I knew I could trust this man with anything.

We pulled away panting. We smiled at each other. We went back to the position in which we were earlier. His arm was around my shoulder hugging me tightly. My head was rested on his chest. Within seconds I was asleep.

I woke up in the morning and I realised my dad didn't know where I was. Thankfully Daniel had told Gia to call up Evan and tell him I had dozed off at her place.

We had breakfast and talked about random stuff. There was a knock on the door. A man with big muscles entered.

" He said he wanted to see you", Daniel said with a confused expression.

" Yes Rodrick, please have a seat.", I said to the man. I got my phone and immediately contacted dad if I was supposed to sign the papers or not. He said yes. I signed them and Rodrick left.

" Who was that?", Daniel asked eating his omlette."Well he was a guy from work.", I said diverting my gaze to my food.

" Why did you sign those papers", he asked." Well because my dad told me to do so", I replied. He nodded and went to the washroom.

After he was gone I sent a text to the new babysitting job I had agreed to do-

Arya- Should I be there by 5 00?

Maya-Yes.

I closed the phone and switched on the TV. I went to the news channel and saw the headline that said
" Fashion Designer Lea Carter sewed for 100 million dollars and sentenced 3 years jail."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Daniel came out of the washroom in his towel. His abs and hot body glistening with water. He came towards me and kissed me on my forehead.

" So you were about to tell me the part other than Eva's accident", he said when I interrupted him pointing towards the TV.

" The people sewing Lea Carter are Maya Slater and David Slater."

He punched the bed enraged. I then realised the Slater's only did this because Daniel was my boyfriend. I swear to God this would be the last time they messed with me...

***
Hey Guys! A lot of awesome stuff is coming up! Please show your love and vote,share,comment and follow! Toodles😘