THE CAFÉ AND THE PHONE CALL

" What are the three of you doing here?", I asked shocked. " We followed you dummy and you never told me that you had a freaking Mercedes.", exclaimed Jon."Yeah fine I have 4 cars one is damaged and this is one of the other three.",I replied rolling my eyes.
"Why did you leave suddenly?", Daniel enquired." I had some work to do and buy a new shirt for myself. That bitch,Sasha spilled her soda all over me and I didn't have extra clothes.", I replied calmly." Who was that guy,what was in that bag?", Daniel asked stepping closer. I took a step back and told them to get into the car." You cannot walk away without answering.", said Noah. " I will answer all of your questions,just come with me sit in the car both of you", I said to Daniel and Noah. Jon took Daniel's car back. While instead of following Jon back took a sharp left turn and left the both of shocked.

"Woman I hope you are nkt planning to kill us", Noah exclaimed he was sitting in the back seat." Why is the bad boy scared suddenly?", I said with a smirk. Daniel was sitting the front seat." Well if not taking us somewhere to kill us you surely will kill us because you are driving at 100 miles per hour!", Daniel exclaimed. I laughed it off.

We reached our destination. It was a coffe shop in the neighbouring town. I told the both of them to come out. We took a seat. And I could see the guy I came to meet here sitting in the farthest table." I need to use the loo", i said and went. On my way to the washroom i slipped a paper to the guy and he left.

" Who was that guy? Why were you talking to him? What was in that bag? Spit it out.", Daniel said with an expression of worry." The man,was a company official. The bag had 1 million dollars in cash and i was talking to him because I had some work with him. Cool.", I said bluntly. " Don't breathe a word about this to anyone, I trust the both of you so I told you", I replied.
Well I didn't say a lot of things actually i told them nothing. I didn't have to worry about that.

" I won't ask you any further questions but please don't wander off like that", Daniel said with a worried face." Why are you worried", I asked with a smirk." No, just concerned after what happened in the closet today", he said."What happened in the closet?", Noah asked as he furrowed his eyebrows. " I tripped and fell unknowingly and hurt my elbow very bad.",I replied with a straight face. Noah bought into it and Daniel didn't say anything. He simply nodded his head. We headed back home I dropped the guys and went back to my place.

Evan was furious. It was 8 00 already and I should have been back by 6 00 at max. I said sorry and headed towards my room.
NEXT DAY

I walked into school with Daniel we were completely normal. The guys made their way to the feild except Jon. I didn't care though. I caught up with Layla and she had this glow, her cheeks were reddish, she had very little make up on and wore lenses.
"You look amazing.",I said " Thanks Arya", she replies subtly. I see Jon walking towards us and the both of them start talking. I move towards my class but as soon as I am about to enter the class I get a call.The phome slips out of my hand and falls to the ground. My eyes fill up with tears and I am about to fall but I fall into someone's arms. They belonged to Daniel. Layla,Jon,Gia,Noah,Harry, Liam were surrounding me. My vision started blurring." Who had called? What happened? Arya answer! Stay with me", Daniel said. I fainted...

***

Hey guys! It is a short chapter please show your love and vote, comment and follow!Toodles😘