THE DATE AND THE BITCH

She saw me and waved from across the room and I waved back. I forced a smile onto my face and I saw her coming towards us. It was Beanca. I despise her thoroughly. The venomous smile. The cruel attitude. Her presence got so many negative vibes. Suddenly anger krept up.She took a seat beside Daniel and started saying" Hi Arya, how are you? It has been so so so long since we met. Is this your boyfriend? He looks really hot." "Well I feel sorry for you", she said looking towards Daniel,
" That you have to date an obnoxious creature like her. I mean who would?", she said and that is when I lost it.

" This is Beanca with her ugly personality and a bitchy attitude. She always goes looking after leftovers of other beautiful girls, if you didn't get the reference their ex -boyfriends. Plus why the fuck are you even here. It has been one year I kept my mouth shut but woman you are screwed for life now.", I yelled at her.

She got up offended. " Call me whatever you want to but atleast I am not a murderer like you", she spat and left. Rage and tears filled up my eyes and I did the unthinkable I picked up my glass of water and threw it on her face" Well that I know is not enough to cleanse your dirty, filthy mouth. But that is the least I could do to help you.", I spat. Everyone's eyes were on us she left but gave me a death glare as she went back. I sat down.

" Woah! That was...Phew. I will ask you everything in detail but not today. Now is the moment for us to enjoy.", he said. Could this man get more charming. We talked the night away I paid the bill and we left hand in hand.

We went to my place and I took him to the backyard. We lay on the grass our hands brushing past each other looking at the stars and there was pin drop silence. The butler came in and said " Tisha and Evan are home.". " Thank you so much", I replied and got up." Should I leave from the backdoor?", Daniel said." No why?", I said confused. " See... your brother is here and he might beat the shit out of me for dating his sister. Like aren't brothers supposed to be like that...overprotective?", he said. He looked so cute when he said that.
" Well that isn't the case in our family.", I said chuckling.

We entered the living room and saw Tisha had recovered. Evan was surprised to see Daniel. We all sat around the round table in the living room. " Evan this is Daniel, my boyfriend and that is Evan my elder brother and that is Tisha his girlfriend and most angelic person I have ever met.", I said breaking the silence. Evan wasn't even listening he had his eyes glued to the ground.
" Well he is a little...very disturbed right now but I am here and it is so nice to meet you. You look charming.", Tisha said to Daniel.

" I am so sorry for your loss. But God is with you and everything will be alright." , Daniel said in a comforting voice. Tisha nodded. " It is nice meeting you Daniel. And the way you stood beside Arya yesterday was something that has made me to develop a liking for you. We need to go to our room now Tisha needs rest." , Evan said making his way to the room.

"He is devasted. That is why he couldn't spend time. You know he was so happy about the baby that he had personalised a room for the baby.", I said tears welling up in my eyes." I understand completely.", he said wiping my tears.

I escorted him out of the house. " Pick you up at 7 00 tomorrow.", he said and hugged me." Bubye", he said and walked back to his house and I walked back into my room.

I laid down on my bed. Thinking about Beanca and my clashes at school-

Eva was walking and had bumped into Beanca. Beanca had water all over her clothes. " I am sorry, I am so sorry", Eva said."Bitch watch where you are going", Beanca said as clenched her fist and pulled her hand back to punch her.I stopped her fist and she spat" Get out of my way or else...or else- i cut her amd said" Or else what? You will go and whine about me not allowing you to bully a newbie. Or will you try to harm me. Because either way you will not succeed. Anyways why don't you get back to chasing other people's property for your saddist pleasures to break people in committed relationships?"," She stepped closer and whisper yelled." YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!"I gave a smirk and watched her walk away. Eva thanked me and walked away...

I sighed deeply and ran my fingers through my hair and got some sleep for tomorrow was going to be a long day at school.

NEXT DAY

Me and Daniel rode to school in his car. He had got me a starbucks coffee. We got down the car and walked hand in hand. All the girls and guys were looking at the both of us. We both still had our heads held high. Upon reaching my locker he kissed me on my forehead, I hugged him and then we went for English together. He kept pestering me poking his pencil and telling me how beautiful I looked. I honestly liked the attention but at the same time my grades were also a priority so I told him to stop. At lunch everyone was shocked to know we had started dating. The guys never thought Daniel would date anybody. Layla and Gia hugged me and told me they knew this would certainely happen. I headed for physics class and sat beside Noah. We chatted the entire period about random stuff.

"Students. You have to prepare a working model on any of the given topics by the end of this month. Make sure to work in pairs.", said our teacher before leaving the class. Me and Noah instantly looked at each other and were ready to do the project together.

As I was walking out of school I witnessed a hand on my waist and I was dragged into the Janitor's closet. It was Daniel. He pressed his body against mine. His hands were around my waist and his grip tightened. There was no space between  us, our nose were touching as he was about to kiss I put a finger on his lip.I whispered " Not so fast..." and left turning back once more and winking.

I came out of school ordered for my car when I was far enough from school and sent the driver back. I went to the same spot. I sat down and worked on my computer afterall it was a company work and I had to be very secretive lest our rivals would come to know. I gave him the signed documents and left. On my way back I got a text from Daniel-

Daniel- Hey beautiful, today dinner at my place.

Arya- Will be there by 8 00😃

Daniel-❤

***
Hey guys please like,vote,share,comment and follow!!!A lot of new stuff coming up!!! Stay tuned!!!Toodles😘