SCREWED

As I walked towards my car i felt a presence around me and turned back to see Daniel again. I was so glad my school was about to end without going through anymore but probably my life is destined to be in such a way.

As I kept dwelling into my thoughts I heard Daniel say " Hey babe, are you drooling over me, I mean it is natural though but what are you thinking?"

" Well I wasnot drooling over you, I was thinking about you though -"

"See so you were thinking about me" he cut me off  and  winked.

" Only if you would have heard me out entirely you would have known i was thinking about how to get rid of you." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Are you done flirting Dan?" I heard a voice coming from behind." It is her first day leave she probably doesn't even know - " saying these the guy stopped dead in his tracks after seeing me. I instantly recognised him he had dark blue eyes and a man bun. It was Jon. Jon from my previous school. He had left school two years ago because his dad had a transfer.

" Hey...Arya right?...you used to be so chubby i remember you as the bold and fearless girl who got straight A's in the class. Well you aren't chubby now...you have an amazing body and you look feirce as always...", Jon said as he came in my direction.

" Hi Jon. You still are the same. The bad boy here as well huh?!" I said .

" You guys  know each other?" Daniel exclaimed.

" Well we happen to be from the same school and he always cheated off me during any test." , I replied.

" Jon didn't you say that she was chubby. I mean i cannot believe a hot body like that was not that hot before." Daniel said with a smirk.

" Did you just call me hot?!" I said stunned I mean honestly who spoke like that so bluntly.
" Don't flatter yourself Arya.", Daniel said with an evil smirk on his face.

" Well I assume the both of you have already met and Arya this is Daniel my best friend.", Jon said as he smiled looking very amused.

" Well then it wasn't very nice meeting you Daniel but since you and Jon are buddies I am assuming i need to be nice to you." I replied with a smile.

" Well I wouldn't mind doing bad things Arya and trust me you want me to be nice." , Daniel said seductively as he walked towards me.

" Well I should get going. Bye Jon.", I said as I started my car and left.

I mean how dare did he call me hot and what does he mean by I wouldn't mind doing bad things and trust me you want me to be nice. I mean how can he say that. Not that he wasn't hot he was very hot and handsome to be honest but he was also a total jerk. As i was thinking and was unmindful and almost crashed into somebody's car. I came out of my car to apologize and the person who stepped out of the car I was about to crash mine into left me in a state of shock. I was so screwed...

***

Well that is the end of this chapter it is a short one but long ones are coming up ahead. Please show love and vite and comment. New twists coming up and guess who was the mystery person who came out of the car. For now keep smiling, keep reading. Toodles😘