MESSAGE

ARYA'S .P.O.V.

"Arya...how are you feeling?", I heard a deep,husky familiar voice.I opened my eyes slowly, the area where i was however wasn't familiar. I opened my eyes completely to see Daniel staring at me.He helped me sit up." I am ... where am I?", I asked confused. He told me the entire story of me fainting then all of them bringing me here." OMG! I had got a phone call about Tisha! I need to go! I really need to get going.", I said as I got up in a hurry. Daniel put me down on the hospital bed and looked into my eyes." You have to take rest. Doctor said it is all due to lack of food and sleep and taking a lot of stress. How long has it bern since you have eaten something?" Daniel asked with worried eyes." Three...three days. I was skipping meals I didn't have time and the guilt of everything wouldn't allow me to...I didn't do it knowingly...It was... It was an accident that occurred last year...It...It isn't my fault.", I said and started crying. He side hugged me and my head rested on his chest.His body heat and his presence made me feel so elated and so secured. His touch somehow made me feel as if the world is with me." He cupped my face and wiped my tears and said, " I donot know what happened but one thing that I do know is that you can never do something wrong.", he said.

"There is a message by some guy named Evan on your phone. It said the baby is no more.", Daniel said with his head down.

I froze. My heart skipped a beat. I cannot believe how could this happen...

DANIEL'S .P.O.V.

When I said this I saw her freeze. I could see the pain that was there in her eyes. I was still hoping it wasn't her baby. I regretted thia thought but the fact that she might be with someone else tore me apart.It isn't the right time to think about all this but what can I do...I like her...I like her a lot.And I had never heard her mention about a guy called Evan.

" The baby was Evan's and Tisha's. They were so happy. How can this happen to them? How can this happen to me?", she started crying even more so much so that the region of my chest were her head rested was wet with her tears." Who...who is Evan?", I asked and immediately regretted it." He is my older brother", she said crying.

I couldn't see her in pain. I felt like crying. I didn't want her to face this pain. I would rather have it all on myself.Her soft hands were hugging me. Her beautiful eyes were now red and swollen.

The others came in. They knew about the baby's demise. They too didn't know whose baby it was. Noah asked me and I told him it was her brother's.

The doctor came in with the discharge papers. I took her to the hospital where her brother was and the others went home.

We walked through the hospital corridors. She didn't leave my hand even once. I felt happy that she trusted me but sad that she was going through all this.

This is a feeling I have never had before...

***
Hey guys! This was a short chapter! Please vote,follow and comment and stay tuned for more.Toodles😘