GONE

DANIEL'S .P.O.V.

I cupped Arya's face with my hands desperately calling her name out telling her to stay with me. Gia was sprinkling water on her face. Layla was crying and Jon was consoling her. Harry and Liam were bracing back and forth the corridor and Noah had gone out to bring my car to the school's front gate. I picked her up in my arms and sat in the back seat, rested her head on my lap. Harry got into the car with us taking the front seat. Jon got Liam,Gia and Layla in his car and we all headed towards the hospital.

At that moment everything seemed to stop. I could feel my heart skip a beat.Since the first day I saw her, her aura and personality has just made me think about her day and night. Her presence makes me feel happy,she is independent and strong. She is perfection and i can't loose her...I really really like her.

As we reached the hospital. I picked her up and saw the nurse take her into some room for some tests that were to be done.

I sat on one of the chairs in the waiting area. This cannot be happening to me again. I cannot loose a person so close to my heart again...I started thinking about that time...

" Dan! Dan! Please come here!", my mother called out desperately." What happened mom", I said as I entered the living room." Stella is nowhere to be found. It has been two hours already she is not in the neighbourhood. Neither is she at any of your friend's places. She had gone to Maya's house to study. It is already 8 00 go find her.", my mom said sobbing." Why didn't you tell me this before?", I said as I stormed out of of my mansion. I started my car and started hunting down the locality for Stella. My beautiful 12 year old sister. After a long hunting session for 4 hours along with the police. We found a skinny body lying unconcious in the woods. I was praying desperately that it wasn't Stella but it was her. I saw her face. It was pale and had lost its colour. I carried her in my arms and we rushed to the hospital. She was rushed into the operation theatre. The doctor came out all I could think of was to have her up and hug her tightly. But the doctor said in a heavy voice" She is in coma.". My mom couldn't bear the pain and started crying loudly. I wanted to cry but I remained strong. I had to support my mother. Two days later she did regain conciousness but that moment of happiness was short lived for she didn't make it. She slept forever. She was gone forever. Leaving me alone for eternity...

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when the doctor said" She is fine now it was just stress that caused her to faint. She has to take these medecines for 7 days."." Thank you doctor. Can we meet her?", I asked desperately. " She is alseep now once she is up you guys can meet her", he said with a warm, calming smile. I felt so relieved. I thanked God and all of us went to the canteen to grab a bite.
I was holding Arya's phone and the message that popped up made me stop dead in my tracks...

***

Hey Guys I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please vote and comment and follow me and make sure to tell others to read this story as well. A lot of exciting stuff is coming up now. Toodles😘