COMMITTED

ARYA'S .P.O.V.

Daniel drove me to the hospital where Tisha was admitted. We reached the hospital amd walked in. She was in room number 305. I subconciously kept holding on to Daniel's hand. I felt weak physicallg but mentally i knew I had to be strong. I saw Evan sitting outside in the waiting hall. He was crying. I had never seen him cry before. He looked very weak and vulnerable.

" Evan...what happened? Is Tisha okay?", i said all this while trying to control my tears." Tisha was driving to her workplace and suddenly a little girl came in front of the car to save her she took a sharp turn and this caused her car to skid.", he replied and hugged me tightly and started crying.I didn't have any words to say. We sat there for hours in silence. Tisha woke up and was devastated on loosing her baby. She sobbed and hugged Evan tightly. I was standing in the room and was trying to hold my tears in. Seeing her in this state made me dizzy again. As I was about to fall,Daniel caught me. He asked if I needed rest,I denied it.

" Me and Tisha will be staying here for three days until she has fully recovered.You go home.", Evan said in a barely audible voice. " Well I am not leaving you and Tisha in this state", I argued." Arya you must go and get rest you look so weak we...we will manage", she said wiping her tears away. She knew at that moment she had to be strong because Evan was more desparate to become a father and he was vulnerable she had to help him out too.I understood they needed personal space and went with Daniel in the car.

" Thank you so much Daniel, no one has ever been so supportive during my times of sorrow. You were there for me thank you so much.", I said. " Listen to me...I will never leave your hand come what may", he said. These words were stuck in my mind. Did he actually say that? OMG!.

We reached to my place I was too weak to climb the stairs. I could barely walk and as I was struggling to walk i was swooped of my feet into the air. Daniel was holding me bridal style so effortlessly. He was so strong.
He climbed up the stairs placed me on my bed. I thanked him yet again.As he was leaving I did the unthinkable. I stopped him by his arm and asked him if he would stay the night with me. I instantly regretted it now he would think of me as a clingy person. But he smiled and said yes.

He changed into Evan's clothes and slept beside me in the bed. We both were tucked into the same blanket. He stroked a strand of hair from my face and stared into my eyes.

DANIEL'S .P.O.V.

" Thank you so much for staying over. Everything that has been happening since the past few days is a lot and I know I won't be able to spend the night alone.I know I am asking for a lot.", Arya said in her beautiful voice. I wanted to say thank you so much for letting me stay over with you but instead i said" I told you Arya ,i will never leave your hand.", we weren't even dating but were talking like a couple. I liked this feeling. I saw her blush a little and damn that blush.

I started playing with her hair and she just stared at the ceiling. I saw her smile when my hand brushed past her cheek." You make me feel very happy. I need to confess something.I don't know there is just something about you that gives me this feeling. This feeling that I have personally never experienced. You are the first girl I have ever felt like this for. I don't know how to explain this in words-", I said but she put her finger on my lip.
" It is the same way around Daniel. I really really like you. You make me feel...make me feel.",Arya said and as she struggled to find the word I said
" loved", " Yes Daniel, yes. And I have never dated anyone before because I haven't felt this way about anyone and I am very serious when it comes to trusting someone with my heart.", Arya said." You know what that is the exact same thing i believe in and i have never had a girlfriend", I said and saw her stunned." The blonde I kissed that day was to see if you liked me the same way I did and to see if you would get jealous and you weren't. I was very disapointed. Since the very first day your aura and fierce personality has swooped me of my feet.", I said staring deeply into her eyes." I literally thought you must have had a string of girlfriends", Arya said as she laughed." Well I was scared about you already having a boyfriend and me never getting a chance with you. I mean you are so beautiful.", I said." And you Sir are amazing. You cared about me and i don't have words to express my feelings for you." Arya said.

ARYA'S .P.O.V.

I stood up and left the room. I smiled and was so glad he felt about me this way. When i left the room he was shocked. I went and picked up flowers from the vase in the guest room. I entered the room and switched on the spotlight.

" Why did you leave suddenly", he asked with a shocked look. He stood up and came towards me. I sat down on one knee and asked " Will you be my boyfriend? "

DANIEL'S .P.O.V.

She got down on one knee and asked me if i would become her boyfriend. I picked her up in my arms and swung her around and said" Yes!".

She hugged me and out faces were only a few inches apart. I could see every single detail of her beautiful face.

We went to the bed and slept. I hugged her and we talked the entire night away. I told her about how me and the guys first met and about my family and Stella.

She told me about her previous school and her friends over there and slowly she slipped into my arms and fell asleep while talking. I kept staring at her face and was so happy that we were now a couple.

I felt guilty about the one thing that I didn't tell her. But today was definately not the time...

***
Hey guys please show your love and vote,comment,share and follow.Toodles😘