RESCUED

The man stepped closer and closer. He looked at me straight into my eyes. I saw him flicker for a moment. His grip loosened a little and i raised my leg without him noticing and stamped his feet. He screamed in pain and i screamed for help once and he covered my mouth again." I need answers Arya, you cannot run away from me...I will destroy you- he was cut off when Daniel opened the closet door.

He pushed Daniel and ran. Daniel was shocked and came towards me. He happened to be passing by and heard me scream. We went out of the closet.  I hugged him and started crying.He surprisingly hugged back. I regained my senses and pulled away.

I could see his eyes become red with anger. He enquired but I didn't divulge any information. He saw my state and kept quite. I calmed myself in his arms as he patted my head and rubbed my back.

The warmth i recieved made me feel everything was going to be okay. It was a warmth that i was searching for in my cold surroundings. The warmth that came from love and care for a person.

I wiped my tears, stood up, took a sip of water, made myself feel strong again and headed for my next period with Daniel with my  head held high.

We didn't speak to each other in Calculus. I sat in between Noah and Daniel. Daniel wasn't concentrating on Calculus he rather kept staring at me. When he saw me obviously looking around nervously outside the doors and windows,he rested his hand on mine which rested on the table. I felt the sense of security and calmed down.

Even though I should have been listening to the teacher i looked down into my notebook and started thinking about the life I had left behind again-
It was a fresh day of school and I was walking into the classroom and was late as usual. There were no seats left and i had to unfortunately sit in the second last row. I sat beside the new girl . As the lecture proceeded and became boring obviously the both of us started talking. Her name was Eva and she had come all the way from  Peru to study here because her dad had a transfer.She was a sweet girl. We chatted for the entire period and bonded instantly. I called her to sit next to me,Monica,Shanaya and Joseph during lunch and she agreed instantaneously. She smiled so many times in a day...

A smile which I still remember and chills run down my spine even today.
The bell rang,all the kids dispersed and it was time for lunch.

Jon and Layla kept talking the entire time, Harry made out with a brunette in a corner of the canteen it was weird that he would do it in front of so many people.Noah and Liam had gone home already. It left me with Daniel. He didn't ask any questions about what had happened and kept cracking jokes and I kept laughing at them.

In between all this I saw Sasha come and spill her soda on my shirt. She pretended to trip and fall but gave a victory smirk in the end. I lost it but didn't  do anything because the last thing I wanted was attention from all the kids in school.

I got up to go and Daniel followed. I didn't have any extra pair of clothes so decided to head home instead. I told the Principal I was sick and left. I called for my car after walking far enough from school. I told the driver to go and I sat in my Mercedes and drove off to the nearest shop. I got a new top a subtle black one and drove.

I could see a car following me but didn't care. I entered the location on google maps and started speeding. I was travelling at 80 miles per hour. It was a two hour drive and it was about 4 with the sun shining so I wore my sunglasses and got out of the car. He was waiting for me there. I handed him the amount of money he had asked for, i gave it to him in 2 black bags and signalled him to leave. As I turned to go into my car I saw three familiar figures. They stared at me with inquisitive eyes and I froze...

***

I

hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Make sure to vote,comment and follow me. Toodles😘