THE INVITE

ARYA'S .P.O.V.

" Good morning Dan", I woke him up with a kiss on his cheek. He looked so flawless even with messed up hair. As I was walking towards  the dressing table to comb my hair he held my arm and pulled me into bed. I sat beside him as he held my palm and dozed off again. It was a Sunday so there was no problem if he woke up late. I changed into my gym clothes and went downstairs to my garage. I wore a black push up bra and shorts. I took my boxing gloves out of the drawer and started boxing. About twenty minutes later Daniel came.

He shamelessly looked me from my head to toe. My toned stomach was glistening with sweat. He came to hug me when I screamed" Stay away Daniel, I am sweating like a pig".

" You still look beautiful though.", he said as he smiled. I continued to box and he continously kept staring.

" You know that you will eventually get bored staring at me? Why don't you go have something and I will join you.", I said.

" Well you are my free source of entertainment i won't get bored and secondly I need to head home. Angelica must be waiting. She has her ballet performance today.", Daniel replied.

" Okay , as you say. ", I said " And yes be ready by 8 00 in the evening I have to take you somewhere. I will come pick you up.", I said and winked. He nodded and kissed me on my cheek and left.

Tonight will surely make him smile...

8 00 .p.m.

I knocked at his door. He opened the door and let me in.He had a mansion and i couldn't believe my eyes when I realised he was the son of the fashion designer Lea Carter. Her work was famous amongst the rich and her masterpieces had won loads and loads of awards and praises." You never told me your mom was the legendary fashion designer Lea Carter", I said in awe. He smiled and replied" Well you never told me you were the top businessman's daughter so  we are even."I chuckled. His mom wasn't home. So we went to the car and i drove him to this amazing place for dinner. It was our first date amd I wanted it to be special. We started talking and laughing. He had got me a gift, it was a beautiful Svarowski bracelet. I wore it instantly. As I sat with him, i caught the eye of a familiar face and I knew this time I wouldn't be able to dodge the bullet...

***
Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far.Please like,vote,share,comment and follow. It was a short chapter but a lot is coming up in the next few chapters so stay tuned.Toodles😘