BETRAYAL- PART 01

I came back home to realise mom and dad were both waiting for me. They hugged me and I was so glad they were back finally.

They heard about Tisha's miscarriage and seeing Evan devastated surely broke their heart. I could see the pain in their eyes. Dad called me to his study and i followed him.

"Arya, I have to discuss some very important plans about the business project you are handling despite being underage. But I truely trust you.", he said with a smile and a look of seriousness on his face.

" The Slaters are here, they want this client before us but you know we cannot afford to lose to them. They will try to steal our idea and destroy our papers you need to be alert.", he said .

I nodded and we walked out of the study.As we came out I told him I had to head to a frie ds place and  left to get changed for my date with Daniel.

I left for his house.  He greeted me with a warm smile and wrapped his arms around me. His mom wasn't there she was working ofcourse.

" You look gorgeous", he said with a genuine smile."I am not even wearing makeup I am just wearing shorts and an oversized t- shirt.", i say as I giggle in surprise."You look beautiful just the way you are", he says as he pulls me closer.I blush.

We are so close right now. Our bodies are touching there is no gap between us. Our noses are touching but we are  standing and staring at each other. His eyes travel down to my lips and his lips touch mine. We kiss.It wasn't an eager and passionate one but a small and cute one. I smiled at him and he smiled back.He caressed my cheek and we head towards the kitchen.

There is chinese food on the table and I gasp on realizing how he knows that I love chinese without even me telling him.We have a meal and go out for a walk. Hand in hand seeing the moonlight.

We discover a silhoutte of a woman and man making out. I look closer( not intentionally but because we were going in that direction). I saw the woman's face and rage filled inside me. I was taken aback. The rage soon turned into tears flowing out...

***
Hey guys...this was a very short chapter but guess who the woman was and stay tuned major events are coming up.

Teaser- Past overtaking the present and destroying the future.

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE,FOLLOW AND MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY.TOODLES😘