13. The Homemade Food

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading and appreciating the story. I wrote a long chapter this time. Hope you guys like it! =)

One night on this bed and it was easily the best place in the apartment, well, except from being in Seb's- Stop!

I don't know how long I laid under the duvet thinking about Seb when the darkness of the room and the warmth of the silken mattress engulfed me into sleep. The velvet pillows and the thick, irresistibly soft duvet dissolved any resistance that my brain challenged.

I swear I wasn't out for long as I heard someone call out my name. When I groaned and pulled the duvet further up over my head, someone swiftly tore it away from by body leaving my exposed and vulnerable to the cold. Suddenly, I eyes snapped open.

A pair of soft beautiful blue eyes with a glint of happiness were staring me back. His hair were tousled, making me want to run my fingers across them and twirl them like the drea- So much for self control.

I groaned at the thoughts and curled up into a ball closing my eyes once again as Seb spoke, "Come on, lazy bug! Time to get up."

"Go away!" I waved my hand in the air. He chuckled at this. "The sun is not even out yet!"

"It's the best time for jogging." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he sat beside me.

The air caught a whiff of his smell. It was more than enough to send jolts of electric currents down to my toes. I groaned again and turned away from him.

"So, you go on and jog and let me go on with my sleep." I said cuddling further into the bed.

I felt him move out of the bed and thought that finally he was heeding my request.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms grab my little body and I was lifted off the bed and found myself dangling over Seb's shoulder.

"You are joining me today, miss!"

"No! I'm not!" I shouted while trying to push myself off his shoulder but to no avail.

Fifteen minutes later, I stood in front of him glowering and throwing daggers at him, annoyed that he managed to rip me off that billowing cloud of a bed.

"You're an evil spawn! I hate you!" Far from it...

I groaned again. Someone just kill this voice inside my head already!

"Let's go!" He beamed and took my hand and led me out of the apartment.

Thirty minutes later, my clothes and hair clung to my skin, slick with perspiration. I swatted away another insect from my arm. I could feel my heart throbbing 100 times faster in my chest.Instead of jogging beside him, I was now barely keeping up so I settled to stumbling along behind him as fast as I could manage.

"Seb!" I could now barely stand on my feet. "Stop!"

Although he was further down the down but he heard me nevertheless. I saw his face muddle up with concern as he turned around and raced back to me. I was breathing hard. I felt as if I was running a marathon yet Seb wasn't even breathing that hard. Oh, these sports people..

As he reached me, I saw the sun rays fall on him perfectly as golden sweat beads ran from his temples to his neck. I suddenly felt my throat run dry that moment. Oh how much I want to kiss him, RIGHT NOW!!

I gulped away my lust before he could notice it.

"Are you okay?" He crouched down beside me.

"Nooo! I'm tired and my feet hurt. A lot." He sighed and touched my ankles to feel my skin burning. Not only did my muscles ache, the pain through my knees was edge-cutting too. Though the bruises pained a lot less, but they weren't completely healed.