3. The Day-Out

"Well well well.. If it isn't the Mr. Vettel himself."

I mocked, soaking in the light the bounced of his carefully chiselled features. He wore a loose white silk shirt coupled with denims. Honestly, if it wasn't for that luscious voice, I might have taken a few moments to recognise him without his RedBull tee. It felt weird, good weird, to be able to see him in such a laid-back mood. He was standing so close that I could see flecks of silvers floating in the vivid deep ocean blue mesmerizing eyes. I inhaled his minted scent hoping he wouldn't catch me doing so. His scent made me weak, unable to process anything except that he was still too far away from me. He had strong arched brows and thick eyelashes; his distinct cheekbones and angular jaw made him look so devilishly handsome, it should be made illegal.

The small cut at the corner of his soft, pink lips reminded me of last night; how I had the opportunity to touch that soft pale skin, to caress the skin on his forehead, and how I might never get another moment when I'm so close to him, feeling the warmth radiating off his skin, when we are so close that our bodies are almost touching each other.

"Are we done admiring my beautiful body?" He chuckled, bringing me back to the moment.

"N-no, I wa-was.." I turned held my head down, not wanting him to see how flushed I was at my not-so-subtle-ways.

He laughed harder. "You look cute, by the way!"

I titled my head a little to look him through my eyelashes. Good gracious, he's so freaking adorable!

Now, I could definitely feel myself turning red, so I quickly turned towards my side, pretending to take a picture of few people congratulating the cast. Hoping to not croak this time, I questioned, "So, what brings you here?"

"Ahh! The way you were talking about this place and London in all, last night, made me want to just run out and discover all of it. Plus, I had the day off so what better way to utilise the time."

"Yeaah, I kind of have that effect on people!" I grinned. He was looking at me, making me feel as if I'm a code and deciphering it would resolve the reason for his existence. I slyly captured his stare in my camera.

"What'd you do that for?" He snapped out of his stare immediately.

"So that I can blackmail you for the rest of my life and probably make you my slave. Mwaahhaa!"

He shook his head at my failed evil laugh attempt, "That was so convincing, Diana!"

I let out a giggle.

"Do you have the time to grab some coffee together and then we could probably go out discovering London together?"

I froze. Certainly was not expecting that!

"I-I do-don-" I stammered yet again. I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh, am I making you nervous?" He asked mischievously, stepping forward.

"No!" I immediately blurted.

"Because last night you were perfectly comfortably grazing you fingers over my face. Not that I'm complaining!" He winked.

Dear ground, remember how we discussed about swallowing me in? Now would be the best time to do so.

"That was before I knew that you were Sebastian 'Vettel'."

"How does that change anything?"

"No, it-t d-" Before I could complete, he interrupted.

"Great. So, let's go?"

"But I don't drink coffee!"

"You don't drink-what?"

"Coffee. I tried it once, can't say I liked that experience. So, I don't drink coffee. Or tea."

He looked at me amusingly. A small smile crept up on his lips. "You continue to surprise me by the moment, Diana. You're peculiar!"

"I'm one of a kind, Mr. Vettel."

"Stop with the 'Mr. Vettel'. Call me Seb." Clearly not happy with the formal salutation.

"Whatever you say, racer boy." Ha.

He chuckled, "Wha-Is that the best you could come up with?"

"I'm still working on it, blue eyes!" I sighed.

He laughed.

We headed back to the parking area, towards when he said, "Climb in with me." Am I..? I'll be driving with him?!

I nodded and walk towards the passenger seat of the shiny sliver Infiniti. I couldn't contain my ecstasy, after all not everyday does a Quadruple World Champion offer you to drive somewhere. This is it, this is heaven!

As the engine revved up, I took out my camera and clicked a few pictures of him driving and giving me looks to stop clicking anymore. I giggled however, continued to do so.

We stopped at Starbucks and he insisted that I should wait in the car as he brought his coffee and a cupcake or two for me.

Soon I was telling him the way towards the outskirts of Central London only to find a decent place to enjoy the weather and hence, each other's company.

Hours passed by as we shared stories about the banter between him and his race engineer, Rocky and sometimes with his personal trainer, Antti and about my college chronicles. In between we were fighting for the camera as to who would take the next snap (mostly the camera was in my control, duh!)

We were just sharing experiences until randomly I demanded that I would climb up the tree behind us. He was quite taken aback, to say the least and fortunately after a few words of motivation, he agreed. We were sitting on a branch, so close that our sides were pressed up together. I could feel my body tense as shivers electrify my spine making it difficult for me to maintain my balance.

"Its so beautiful up here. So quite and so relaxed." He said as we watched the sun set and the Big Ben and the London Eye cast a reflection on the Thames, while the city's buildings lit up slowly.

"It indeed is." Just then I realised the time. 5.58pm?!

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I've to go." I said as I hurriedly climbed down the tree.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Seb asked as he directly jumped off the tree.

"I have a plane to catch at 7.40pm. I'm so dead." I took out my phone and saw that there's not network bar. "Geez, what the fu-"

"Get in. I'll drop you to your place right away." Seb said.

20 minutes later Seb pulled up in front of Avi's penthouse. I jumped out of the car and almost running towards the lobby Seb shouted from behind, "Won't I get a goodbye at least?"

Oh, freak, I totally forgot him!

I don't know what came over me when I ran back towards him and have him a brief tight hug. "Thank you so much!" I pulled away from him even before he could realise what happened.

Before I said goodbye, I took out my phone and told him to punch in his email id.

"Why do you need my email?"

"So that I can kidnap you." I stuck my tongue at him.

"How about I give you my number? It'll be easier."

I shot him a glance, "I don't think I'd like to give a stranger my number!"

He faked a sad-puppy face, gave me his email id anyway.

I grinned and said, "Goodbye, Sebastian!" before I turned around and walked into the penthouse.