Aiden jumped out of the car and looked at the other car with curious eyes.

"Dynasty." Her father greeted and she looked down as her mother came into view.

"You survived. I'm surprised."

"You're still a whore, I'm surprised." She wrinkled her nose smelling all the men and alchol on her.

"Dynasty!" Her father growled but stopped when he noticed the boy playing at her feet. He pulled at the grass looking at the roots. "You must be Aiden." He kneeled and the boy ran towards him.

"Hello, Grandpa." Aiden cuddled.

"Don't forget Grandma." The boy's eyebrows frowed and he shook his head violently as his grandpa gave him over.

"No. I want Mommy!" He cried squirming.

Her mother gasped as the boy ran from her grip.

"You poisoned your son against me!" She accused.

"I don't talk about you, Cecil. I barely say your name in conversation." Destiny said picking her son up and turning to Carlisle. "This is my husband, Carlisle Cullen. This is my mother, Cecil Heathers."

"Different last name?"

"She refused my father's name at marriage." Destiny closed her eyes as it started raining.

"I see. I'm a doctor in town. It's nice to meet you." He bowed slightly and kissed the older woman's knuckles. Destiny gagged visibly sick from the action.

"Well at least you have good taste." Cecil grinned showing her wrinkles.

"We should get the baby in the car." Her father suggested.

Destiny kissed his cheeks "He'll be fine. It'll stop in a moment." Just as she said that, the rain began to stop.

"You look beautiful. I assume that the time has been treating you well?"

"Yes..."
------

"Papa! I wanna go outside." The 6 year old Destiny asked.

"Ok. Tell your mother that I want to see her when you see her in the garden."

"Ok..." Destiny said opening the door and rushing into the garden.

"Mama! Ma-" She stopped when she heard strange noises coming from the shed. She opened in and saw her mother and the neighbor kissing naked.

She screamed covering her eyes.

"Oh god, she's so dramatic. Just close the door." Her mother said.

The neighbor closed the door leaving the shocked 6 year old with a stunned expression.
------

"Destiny?" Carlisle whispered and she came back to the present.

"I'm fine." She answered immediately. Almost instinctively. She'd been saying it for so long.

"It was nice to see you, Dynasty. Your son was very charming as well." Her father said with a smile. Her mother smiled and walked away with her father. She did miss the cocky smile on her face.

It was the same look. The same fucking look.

Destiny snarled almost chasing her. Carlisle held her back as she would reveal them.

"Calm down, Destiny."

"Never! I'll never forgive that lying whore." Aiden looked up and she looked at him. "Don't say that."

"Ok." Aiden said before going back to picking the grass.

"It's something you can't change, Love." He said softly in her ear. Destiny let out a choked sob despite not being able to cry.

"She has him wrapped around his finger. Just like she had me..."
-----

Destiny gasped as she saw the DNA test. He wasn't her father...

'Did Daddy know?' She wondered.

That night at dinner, she walked up to the woman as she did her makeup at the table.

"What the fuck is this?!" She slammed the test on the table.

"A dna test." She replied nonchalantly brushing her blonde hair.

"Why does it say that Dad isn't my dad." She questioned.

"He's not. Simple as that. If you keep bothering me, I will have to ground you. I am your mother unlike that dumbass." She applied her mascara.

Destiny instantly punched her across the face and the two fell the ground fighting.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Her father roared pulling her off and pushing her to the ground.

"Hold her down. Let me teach this ungrateful bitch a lesson." Her mother said vulgarly with a sneer.

"Daddy, don't let her do this to me."

"You already know the truth. I'm not your dad. I'm going to work." He stated leaving the room ignoring her screams as her mother relentlessly beat her.

That was the true reason that Destiny was did drugs.

Wore sweaters in the summer.

Got sent away.

And never got treatment for her cancer.
------

Destiny shuddered as Carlisle held her on the drive home.