51

I turned my body and fluttered my eyes open slowly and jumped up. Derek was sleeping against the head board of the bed, he woke up when I jolted .

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to be in the studio?"

He smiled "Told Marc to re schedule it. I know you had my whole birthday day planned, and it would kill me if you never got to celebrate with me."

"Awe."  I whined and smiled .
"I know I'm a sweetheart" he chuckled rolling his eyes playfully.

"So, what's first on the agenda?" He asked standing up . I stretched and yawned "Well, it is now 2 . I was thinking we could get some Sea food"

He cocked an eyebrow "Sea food?".
I nodded "yeah, just wait." I grabbed my car keys and headed out to the car, Derek got in and buckled . I drove us to Red Lobster .

"Where we had our first date, and you hated my guts" Derek laughed slightly, I smiled grabbing his hand going through the drive thru .

We ordered our food as I drove down the the park, parking the car before turning it off . I got out and walked over to the spot where I had a blanket laid out for us . "Ain't this cute" Derek giggled eating a bit of his food .

I smiled softly "This ain't it, I got plenty more things" he chuckled before finishing up his food .

We didn't leave the park until it got a little dark, I wanted to take him to a restaurant where I had planned his birthday surprise . It was the restaurant NIC'S on Beverly's .

I had his birthday already registered, Derek smiled and greeted all of our friends that were around the booth . I sat across from him, sitting beside Johnson, I looked around looking for G but he was no where to be seen .

"Hey, where's G?" I leant over to Johnson's ear, "Him and Sienna got into a heated argument, he couldn't make it"

I slowly nodded and cleared my throat putting my smile back on as the waiter brought over Derek's dessert as we all sang the birthday song .

I smiled and took pictures, putting a few on my Instagram story .

He looked over at me and smiled softly, mouthing "I love you"

He looked over at me and smiled softly, mouthing "I love you". I smiled widely before taking a sip of my water .

I had one more surprise for Derek and it's a huge one, I'm so nervous for it .