30

-Yes that's me, well enjoy reading-

KortMaloley: Make sure you get your Merch before it's all gone, link in bio 😛💕@Derek_luh

Stew_Maloley:❤️

SkateMaloley:Awh😍

D_Luh: Cutie❤️

Derek_luh: I love you ❤️

Derek_luh: You're so cute :').

I smiled placing my phone down on the table before looking back up at the tv . It's been a few days since we lost our little girl, it's been rough .

It was Sunday and you know what that means.. Football night, for Derek anyways . I have never been a fan of it, it's stupid .
Derek on the other hand values it .

"TOUCHDOWN BABY YES!!" Derek shouted bringing me out of my thoughts, it was almost 9 at night . I groaned resting my head on the arm of the couch, just watching Derek have all this energy made me tired .

"Baaabe, can't you just record this? You could watch it later, I'm bored" I complain resting my chin in my hands, he glared at me . "Recording it is not the same! And if you're bored, go out with your girly friends. I'll call the guys and we'll watch it."

"Really?" I stood up as he giggled slightly "Yeah, I'm not holding you hostage, if you wanna have you're own time, go right ahead." He placed his hands on my hips, giving my lips a small peck.

I smiled cheekily before heading upstairs to change into some jeans and a denim jacket along with a white top . I curled my hair before applying some perfume on, getting on my phone to message Madie, Diana and Sienna.

K: Ladies are you free tonight?

Sienna 😘: Yes!
Madie💗: Yeah
Diana🧡: Yes

K: Wanna hangout? We haven't hung out in a while, Derek was gonna have a guys night here anyways. They're watching football:/.

Sienna 😘: Definitely! We'll be right over.

I walked back downstairs to find Derek eating a bowl of popcorn while his eyes were glued to the tv screen, "Please don't trash the house while I'm gone". I kissed his temple and opened the door before looking down .

Gilinsky walked in along with Sienna, I cleared my throat before giving her a hug and waved at G. I haven't spoke to him since ... that night Derek was drunk and we almost fucked .

"How are you?" G spoke waiting for Sienna to come back from the restroom, I handed him a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down "I'm doing okay, I see you two are back together"

He nodded his head before taking a sip of his water, Sienna came back down, Diana and a Madie walked into the kitchen, I smiled giving them both hugs .

Their boyfriends were here as well, it was a little crowded. I made my way through everyone walking up to my boyfriend, he gave me a cheeky smile pulling me close to him "I love you". Derek kissed my forehead "I love you too, promise me you won't drink.. I-."

"I promise you I will not drink, I won't drink anything else but water or Tea. Go have fun" He mumbled giving my quick kiss, I gave him a smile before following the girls outside.

They all got in my car, I pulled out of the driveway "So.. where too?" Madie asked us, "The mall? Spa? Movies?"
We all agreed to go to the mall, once we arrived we walked inside and did some shopping .
I stopped walking as I began to feel the guilt build up inside of me, me and Gilinsky never confessed to Sienna or Derek about that night .

For some reason it's just now hitting me, I was brought back into my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder, it was Madie, they were all standing in front of me "You alright?" .

I nodded my head and cleared my throat "Uhm yeah. Where are we going?"

"We were just gonna go buy some clothes" Sienna spoke, I gave her a faint smile, we went shopping in, Rue 21, Victoria's Secret and Chanel.

I looked down at the time, it was 11:34 pm. We've been in the mall for two hours . "I'm starving, let's get some tacos." Diana groaned, we all nodded and walked over to the Taco Bell stand .

I sat down at a near by bench, messaging Derek .

K: I hope you're having a fun time! I love you 😘❤️.

My phone buzzed

Gilinsky😛: Thank you and I love you too 😂❤️

K: That wasn't for you .. that was supposed to go to Derek 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Gilinsky😛: Ouch🥺

K: sorry, I love you lmao . There's something bothering me... I feel so guilty, I never told Derek yet. I'm scared too.

Gilinsky😛: It's been bothering me as well, I literally just got Sienna back and telling her that I almost cheated on her with her best friend would break her . I'll tell Derek if you want me too, I'd rather myself get hurt than you .

K: Jack, don't . That night wasn't so bad, other than Derek being an asshole. I didn't want that night to end, but I also didn't want to become a cheater.. it's hard . I don't know what I'm saying :(

Gilinsky😛: You have feelings for me

K: Yeah.. I guess I do 😔. But I shouldn't feel anything towards you, you're one of my best friends and my boyfriends . A few days ago, I had a miscarriage to a little girl. I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after that night . Me and Derek always use protection..

Gilinsky😛: So you're saying that little girl was ours?😳

K: I think it was.. I have to go, I'll see you later .

I sighed rubbing my face, I ate and talked to the girls, glancing at my phone and continued to check the time . I sighed softly playing with my straw that was to my drink, "Kort. Is something bothering you?" Sienna asked. "No I'm just bored" I chuckled softly .

"You ready to head home?" Madie asked, I nodded my head as we headed back to the car .

It was almost 1 in the morning by the time we got back, I walked inside to find Derek passed out on the couch, Johnson and Nate were in the kitchen and Gilinsky was on the couch .

The girls went to their boyfriends, I sat down beside Gilinsky as Sienna stood beside him. "Ready to go?" She asked him, he nodded his head "I'll meet you in the car" .

I gave Gilinsky a hug goodbye before shutting the door behind him, the house was silent besides Derek snoring. I covered him up with a blanket, sitting quietly beside his feet .
Derek moved and actually kicked me in the face, I chuckled slightly. He sat up , "I'm sorry."

"I don't know why I'm so tired." He groaned letting out a stretch, "You had all that energy, now it's wearing off." I giggled lying my legs across the couch. "Come here" He mumbled pulling my feet closer to him, he brought me up to his chest and sighed .

"Did you have a good time?"
"Mhm"
Derek yawned softly before snuggling his face into my neck, I kissed his head before resting my eyes.