8

I woke up to a pounding  headache, I held my head sitting myself up looking around . The bus seemed quiet, I stood up and walked out finding no one to be found .  I looked out the window seeing we were parked behind a theater, couldn't figure out which one though .

I groaned sitting down on the couch, as the my head began to throb . It hurt so bad, I began to tear up . I didn't want to look for the Tylenol and make my headache worse . I looked up at the clock as it read 7 in the afternoon.

I closed my eyes shut, the Bus door opened, I didn't bother to look up . "Baby?" I heard Derek ask, he sat down beside my feet "Hey, how you feeling?"
My lips quivered as I sat up lying into his chest . "Like shit, my head hurts." I mumbled staring at his hands .

"Have you tried eating something?" He mumbled softly kissing my head . I shook my head no against his arms . He stood up walking over to the cabinets grabbing some food and the Tylenol.

I sat up sitting against the arm of the couch running my fingers through my hair . I took the medicine before eating some of the crackers . He stared at me and softly smiled . He scooted close to me pulling me closer to him . "How was the show?" I spoke looking up at him .

Sammy and Nate were already asleep.
"It was great. Tomorrow is the start of our week off." He smiled playing with my fingers . I sniffled and nodded .

"Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow."
He placed his hand on my cheek, I looked him in the eyes "If not, I'll be glad to take care of you until you're better ." He smiled cheekily. I softly giggled, he leaned down as he was about to kiss me , I turned my face as he kissed my cheek .

"Sorry, No kissing me until I'm better."
"But Babe." He groaned squeezing me . I laughed "Just one? I haven't kissed you all day." He pouted his bottom lip .

I sighed nodding softly , he smiled widely before connecting his lips to mine . He placed one hand on my thigh and the other stayed on my hip. I felt his lips curl up into the smile before he slowly pulled away .

I cleared my throat snuggling up to him. "What would you like to do tomorrow?" He mumbled lying his head in the crook of my neck . "Not sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Was thinking, maybe we could go to a carnival or Sum." He stood up to take off his hoodie , I softly smiled looking down trying not to blush . He was now Shirtless 🤷‍♀️😩🤤.

He smiled at me sitting back down beside me kissing my temple. I snuggled up to him, he mumbled something in my ear, "when do you think we'll let the fans know?"

I shrugged my shoulders "It's up to you." "I was gon leave it up to you, cause I know you wouldn't want hate or sum." I looked up at him and softly pecked his lips . "We could do it tomorrow ." I yawned slightly lying my head into his chest as we lied across the couch . He stared at me "You think they'll like us?" He mumbled rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Not sure." I yawned again before falling asleep .

-10 Hours Later-

It was around 7 in the morning, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. I stared at the ceiling, looking over finding Derek sleeping peacefully, his head was in the crook of my neck . I ran my fingers through his hair softly, he moved his head a little as he mumbled something . "What?" I whispered.

He didn't say a word, I slowly sat up trying not to wake him up . I grabbed me an outfit , it was some jeans and a top with flowers on it . I kept my hair down, just brushing it and brushed my teeth . I sat on the opposite couch looking over to find Derek staring at me .

"Why you Over there Ma?" He mumbled in his morning raspy voice which was hot asf . I shrugged my shoulders looking down at my phone .

Derek sat up as his hair was went all over the place, he ran his fingers through it before standing up . He walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him . I kept thinking about the question he asked me last night about our relationship being public .