4

Derek came out of the bathroom running his fingers through his hair . I looked up at him before looking back at the movie . He began to look through the mini fridge and the cabinets . "I'm starving, does your brother have anything? Fuck."

I slightly giggled standing up, showing him the cabinet that was filled with snacks . "Oh, Thanks." I rolled my eyes sitting back down on the couch .

"Is this your favorite movie?" He spoke shoving some chips into his mouth . "Yes, Now please be quiet." I glared at him . He remained quiet,  I glued my eyes back onto the tv screen.

Derek ate some more chips, hearing the crunching sound just irritated me . I tried to ignore it, But it was so annoying. It wasn't his fault they were crunchy .

I sighed frustratedly turning my body to face him . "What?" He softly chuckled eating a few more chips . "You're eating so loudly."

He began to eat with his mouth open on purposely. "You're gross." I chuckled standing up , snatching the bag out of his lap . "Yo! I wasn't done." He threw up his hands, I smiled eating some . "Yo, I want some before your ass eats them all."

He stuck his tongue out at me reaching over to grab the bag, I quickly pulled it away . "Rude!" He scoffed crossing his arms . I gave him the bag back , looking through the fridge grabbing an Apple Juice Box .

I put the straw in the little hole, Derek walked up to me squeezing the box making Apple Juice spill all over my face . I gasped as he laughed , I threw the apple juice box at him as he groaned because some got on his hoodie .

"Dammit. This is my favorite hoodie Man." I shrugged "You shouldn't of destroyed my drink."
"Sorry?" He chuckled taking his hoodie off setting it down on the couch before he sat down on it .

I got a message From Diana,

Best friend 😍💕: How's it going with you & Derek?😏

K: I'm starting to like him, he's not a big pain . 😂. But he spilled my apple juice all over me 😩.
Best friend 😍💕: NOOOO! ILL BEAT HIM UP!

K: 😂😂. He's forcing me on a date 🙄

Best friend 😍💕: AWEEE YOUR GOING ON A DATE SNJSJSJ

K: it's not a date, we're just hanging out .

Best friend 😍💕: You just called it a date yourself . Lmao. Guilty 😂. You know you want it to be a date, quit lying Kortney ✌️🔥😆.

K: ughh okay🙄😂🤷‍♀️.

"What are you laughing at?" Derek spoke. I looked at him "None of your business, Noisy."

"Alright then. Whatever. Imma go to sleep." He stood up  about to walk to his bunk, he stopped and turned around . "Remember Ma, tomorrow after our show." He winked with a small smile before walking to his bunk .

I rolled my eyes pretending like I didn't care but I actually was dying inside . I looked up seeing Derek walk back sitting beside me "I can't sleep."

"You didn't even walk into your bunk." I chuckled softly, curling my legs up onto the couch . "You're right. I wanna talk to you." He mumbled looking down at his feet before looking back up at me . "About what? There's nothing to talk to you about." I rolled my eyes putting my hair up .

He shook his head as he smiled "You Bipolar or some shit? You go from being nice to me, to being a bitch."

I stared at him "No I'm not Bipolar. The things you say are just really really Stupid." He scoffed "How is wanting to talk to you, Stupid ?" . "I don't know- I'm just not in the mood. I didn't mean it like that, sorry." I sighed sitting up messing with my hair .

He nodded rubbing his hands together "I understand, no need to apologize." He cleared his throat "is something bothering you?"

"Yeah, you."
He stood up "I'll leave you be, I'll see you tomorrow." He waves slightly walking towards his bunk, I stood up grabbing his arm . "No I-." I looked down letting go of his arm .

His face softened, "I'm trying, I don't understand why I'm so mean to you. I'm never like this to any of my other brothers friends.- I." I stopped feeling my lips quiver .  "I'm so mean to you. Why do you keep wanting to talk to me?" I looked up at Derek feeling some tears slowly fall down my face .

He walked me to the couch as we both sat down . "Answer me!." I sniffled looking him in the eyes . His lips parted but never came out of them . "I'm talking to you because I want to talk to you . I get that why you don't like me, I've been such a dick since I met you . I don't think you're being mean to me, I deserve it." He slightly chuckled .

I wiped my eyes with the hem of my shirt , "No you don't. And you just met me yesterday." I smiled as he laughed softly.  "You're actually really Nice. Fuck. You're Sweet." I sighed wiping my eyes some more .

He looked down licking his lips , "So are you, have you noticed?. It's Cute." He grinned as he winked at me making me laugh. "So after the show tomorrow?" I gave him a small smile referring to our date .

He nodded "Tomorrow for sure Ma. Tomorrow for sure."