49

Derek grabbed a pair of clothes and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him . I heard the shower water began to run, running my fingers through my hair I sighed lying against the head board of the bed .

I turned on the tv as time had passed by 15 minutes, Derek came out drying his hair before throwing his used towel and dirty clothes into the laundry basket . I glanced over at him quickly before looking back at the tv . He sat down on the bed pulling the covers over himself, slowly scooting over to me.

I looked down at my hands before looking over at him, he gave me a small smile . "Still mad at me?".
"I don't know Mr 'We don't have time for kids'." I rolled my eyes walking into the bathroom and began to do my nightly skin care routine.

I dried my face and shut the light off before climbing back into bed, facing the opposite side of Derek . "Babe" he spoke . I ignored him closing my eyes again. "Babe". I instantly opened my eyes but didn't say anything "Babe."

"What Derek?" I sighed frustratedly . "I wanna cuddle" he mumbled as his warm breath hit the back of my neck. "I'm not in the mood. Goodnight."

"Please?."

"No."

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry?" His tone changed instantly.

"How about 'I'm sorry for upsetting you about not wanting kids right now, I'd love to have kids with you someday'." I rolled my eyes closing my eyes again .

"I'm sorry for upsetting you, I'd love to have kids with you just not right now". He spoke .

I sat up instantly and faced him, I frowned "You didn't mean that, talk to me when you actually care."
He scoffed "You just told me to say that!". I laughed  slightly "I didn't tell you to repeat what I said, I meant give me a real apology."

He sat up grabbing my hands rubbing his thumbs against them . "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. We've already talked about this before, you know I'd love to have kids with you, just not right now. I know you do. I'm just not ready for all the crying and yelling yet."

"What about the changing the diapers?".

He chuckled "Definitely not ready".
"Once you start babysitting Nolan, and I get used to him then I'll think about it."

I smiled softly looking at him letting out a small sigh . "I love you and you know that". He looked me in the eyes without blinking . "I know."

He softly kissed me before laying down, opening his arms wide as I laid next to him, with my face in his chest. He kissed my head before we both fell asleep to each other's heart beats .

Hey! I am so sorry for not updating in two months! I have been taking a break from my phone because I have met this boy😌. And I've been hanging out with him a lot and haven't really thought about my books lmao.

Plus I needed a break you know?

But I'm gonna start updating again!!!

Don't forget to comment and Vote :)

Kortney 💛💫