2

I sat up as some Guys Walked in , It was Sammy and some other Guy. He was about 5'10, He had Dark Brown eyes, Black hair . He was wearing some Blue Sweats, a Red Hoodie and some White sneakers .
(At the top)

He flashed me a smile, I looked over at my brother and gave him a glare . "Can you tell your friend here to stop smiling at me like a creep." I scoffed walking over to the mini fridge to get a water .

"Damn Ma, why so grouchy?." The guy said with a slight giggle. I rolled my eyes sitting back down on the couch looking at my phone . "Sis, This is Derek. And of course you know Sammy." He laughed sitting down on the other couch .  I smiled at Sammy, Giving Derek a mean look .

"She'll get used to you in the next few days." Sammy laughed nudging me in the arm . Derek Nodded looking down before sitting beside Nathan .

"So Kort, How you doing ? Haven't seen you in forever." Sammy smiled softly. I sat up running my fingers through my hair "I've been okay, still trying to find a place . How's you and Stas?"

I looked over seeing Derek looking at me . "Can you stop staring at me?! Fuckin creep." I groaned walking back into the bunks getting into mine .

I messaged my best friend ,Diana.

K: I'm already regretting this stupid tour . 🙄

Best friend😍💕: why?

K: Fuckin Nate, Brought Sammy and this some other Dude. Who is already getting on my fuckin nerves omg 🙄.

Best friend 😍💕: Who?

K: His name is Derek.

Best friend😍💕: Is he cute ?

K: Is that all you care about ?😂

Best friend 😍💕: No. if he's cute then you should totally date him.

K: I just told you that I don't like him lmao .!

I looked up seeing Derek walk in, He didn't bother looking at me. He set his bags on the bunk next to mine . I scoffed sitting up . "You're next to me? BUBBY!"

Nathan came in "What's up?"
"Why'd you put Derek next to me?"

"Its not gonna kill you . You'll live and quit crying." He ruffled my hair before walking back out . I looked down and back up seeing Derek sitting on his bunk .

"Are you always this moody?" Derek asked with a small chuckle. I glanced at him "What's so funny?"

"Mmm Nothing . Just trying to make a conversation. We're going to be on this bus for months." He shrugged his shoulders rubbing his face .

I gave him a nod getting back on my phone . "I'd like to get to know you ." He slightly smirked . "Well I'm sorry . I don't wanna talk to you." I mumbled walking out to the front of the bus, it was already on the highway . Sammy and Nate were smoking . I sat on the empty couch looking out the window .

"Nate, Your Sis doesn't like me." Derek laughed hitting the Blunt Nathan handed him .

I stared at him before getting back on my phone, Messaging Diana .

K: Yes he's cute . But He's so annoying 🙄. He keeps staring and smiling at me .

Best friend 😍💕: AGGAHAH HE LIKES YOUUUUUUU .DATE HIM.

K: No. That's my brothers best friend. NO. Plus I just met him .

Best friend😍💕: GET TO KNOW HIM !!! See If he's single 😏.

K: SHUT UP😂. Imma get off here .

I placed my phone down beside me noticing the bus was really quiet. I looked over seeing Nathan and Sammy asleep. Derek was on his phone on the other end of the couch .

I got a message ,

UN: Hey Ma. It's Derek😉.

K: How did you get my Number?

Derek: Your brother .

K: Wtf!

Derek: You pissed?

K: Yes! I don't know you and I definitely don't want your number . I don't like you 🙄

Derek: You're gonna have to learn to like me Ma😏.

K: Stop calling me that. Tf. Boi you think you're hot an all but you're not !

Derek: I never said I was Ma. And admit it, I'm pretty cute in your eyes. I mean look at you, Damn😍 .

I felt my lips slowly curl up into a smile before I wiped it away .

K: Fuck off 🙄🖕.

Derek: You're Cute when your angry🤤.

K: Quit. I mean it .

Derek: Really Ma? 😏

K: Stop😂

Derek: There's a Laugh.

K: I hate you . Leave me be.

Derek: Sorry . What was that Ma? I was too busy looking at your smile 🤤😍.

I looked up  at Derek who was smiling . I rolled my eyes looking back down at my phone .

I walked back into the bunks sitting on mine, I looked up seeing Derek sitting beside me on mine . "Now you're following me now?" I scoffed looking back at my phone .

My phone was snatched out of my hands . I sat up seeing Derek laughing hiding my phone in his arms .

"Give me my phone you Fucker!" I hit him . "Or what   Ma?" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms . "Just give me my fucking phone !"

"Awe. Is someone angry?" He said in a baby voice with a laugh . I sighed of frustration lunging over to him continuously to hit him.

"I want my phone!" Derek Kept laughing at me.
His smile was really Cute .

I stopped hitting him sitting back up . He sat up letting out a small sigh giving me my phone , I was about to grab it when he pulled the phone away quickly.

"On one condition. You'll have to let me take you out." He grinned . I rolled my eyes "Fine. But that doesn't mean I like you, I just want my phone back."

"I can make you like me Ma." He winked at me handing me my phone before walking back in front of the bus .