36

I walked into the door but stopped to find rose petals from the door, leading upstairs, I set my bags down before slowly walking up the stairs, following the petals that led to our bedroom. I slowly opened the door, petals were all over the bed and around it, some led into the bathroom.
I gasped and smiled seeing what I saw, there were candles lit on around the tub and some on the sink, a bouquet of White roses in a vase, along with a stuffed bear and a Necklace dangling on the faucet .

I covered my mouth, looking around the bathroom in awe, there was a note that said "I'm sorry ❤️". I sat down on the toilet wiping away the tears that were welling up in my eyes, I looked up to find Derek in a nice suit holding a single rose.

He slowly walked in standing in front of me "did I go to far?" He giggled softly, I stood up wrapping my arms around his neck, nuzzling my face in the crook of it . "I'm so stupid." I sniffled pulling away, "You're far from it. I'm sorry for acting the way I did, sometimes we just need some time to think alone, ya know?"

I nodded my head smelling the flower before placing it in the vase . "What are we gonna do with all these petals?" I chucked looking around . "I don't know, but the bath water is gonna be cold." I smiled and nodded, undoing his buttons from his shirt, I began to undress myself.

We took a long warm bath, I dressed into one of Derek's long shirts and just my underwear, I pulled my hair up into a bun, climbing into bed, placing Star into my lap. As I waited for Derek, I posted the pictures I took of the petals .

 As I waited for Derek, I posted the pictures I took of the petals

I smiled setting my phone on the night stand, Derek smiled climbing into bed making me laugh

I smiled setting my phone on the night stand, Derek smiled climbing into bed making me laugh. He pulled me close to him kissing my head, "What do you wanna do?" I sat up shrugging, Derek smiles rubbing my bare leg softly .

I scooted closer to him, pushing him back before connecting my lips onto his, I felt his lips curl into a smile against mine as we moved in sync . He placed his hands on my hips roaming my sides, I grunted taking his hands off me before pulling away to catch my breath . Derek pouted his bottom lip, I playfully rolled my eyes before snuggling back up to him.

"I was thinking we could go on a vacation... so we could have some quiet time alone." He played with my bun . I interlocked my fingers with his "Like where?"

"Maldives" He Gave my knuckles small pecks . I sat up and smiled "Really?!?" "Yeah, I have a lot saved and I'd like to spend it on us." I began to jump up and down excitedly "When will we leave???"

"Tomorrow morning" He pecked my lips softly, I got up and began packing my bags, "Wait how long?" .
"A couple of weeks or so, please come back to bed, we can pack in the morning" He groaned pulling me close to him, as he hugged me from behind . I smiled grabbing his hand and faced him "Packing before hand is easier." I returned to packing my things, Derek pulled me back into his chest, I sighed looking up at him.

"What?"

"Awe are you angry?" He mocked me as I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck . "No, you're just a pain in the ass." He mocked me once more sitting back down on the bed, I snuggled up to him before falling asleep