15

Derek walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from his head and body. "Don't you ever dry off before you get out?" I sat on the edge of the bed fixing my hair, he shrugged his shoulders before he dropped the towel, it hit my feet, he began to get dressed, I cleared my throat playing with my fingers .

"How's your tummy?" He asked putting on some sweats. I shrugged my shoulders not saying a word, "Are you just waiting for me to cuddle with you?" He furrowed his brows letting out a small chuckle, I nodded my head giving him a cheesy smile, scooting over so he could have some room .

He lied down pulling the covers over us and pulled me close to him,  he smiled stroking my cheek softly, "Ready to head back to LA?" . I shook my head giving his lips a small peck, Derek leaned in connecting his lips with mine, melting into the kiss as we moved in sync .
I pulled away slowly letting out a small yawn, resting my head in the crook of his neck before falling asleep.

-5 hours later-

I sat up as I awoke from excruciating pain my stomach, my cramps began to act up, I softly whimpered trying to forget about the pain so I could fall back asleep but I couldn't, The Pain was so unbearable. I looked around in complete darkness only seeing the bathroom light on shining through the hallway of the bus .

I climbed off the bunk holding my stomach with both of my hands heading into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me . I looked down to find blood running down my legs, I was bleeding heavier than usual, I took off my shorts whimpering quietly in the process, I washed up putting in a new tampon, cleaning off my shorts as best as I could .

My legs began to get wobbly and weak, I sat against the wall, resting my eyes . There was a small knock at the door, I put my shorts back on quickly as the door opened, it was my sleepy eyed boyfriend. "Hey, you okay?" I gave him a faint smile nodding my head.

"You don't look okay, is- is that blood?" Derek asked referring to the blood drops on the toilet seat and floor. "Uhm... yeah." I replied feeling embarrassed. "Where are you bleeding?" He examined my arms and legs, I chucked awkwardly "My Vagina."

His face tensed up as he let out the most awkwardest laugh "This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to um.. see it."

"Hey hey, don't be. It's an every month thing. I've dealt  with you on it before, I'm used to it. Why don't you go change into some fresh pajamas while I clean this up huh?" He rubbed my hand looking me in the eyes. I sighed softly nodding my head, Derek pecked my forehead and grabbed a rag from the sink, starting to clean up my accidental mess.

I changed into some long comfy pajama pants, climbing into our bunk covering myself up continuing to hold my stomach. I felt a cold tear slowly fall down my cheek, wiping my nose with the hem of my shirt . Derek climbed beside me getting under the covers pulling me close to him, I sighed a shakily sigh as he kissed my head.

"Derek, it's hurts." I teared up squeezing his hand tightly "I know it does baby". He whispered wiping my eyes. I softly kissed his lips pulling away slowly before heading back to sleep .

-8 Hours Later-

I was awoken to the sound of a car horn, I looked around to find I was the only one still in bed . I walked out to find everyone sitting on the talking about things . Everyone looked up at me "Morning" Sammy smiled . I sat down beside my boyfriend who gave me a small peck on my temple .

"How you feeling?" Derek mumbled in my ear playing with my messy hair . I interlocked my fingers with his resting my head on his shoulder "I'm fine, just hungry."

Derek whispered in my ear giving it a small kiss "Look out the window." I moved up looking out the window,  we were finally back in LA, turning onto our road. I smiled going into the bunk to pack my bags together, ready to go back home .