20- Dereks Pov

I have been sitting In the waiting room for nearly two hours, I haven't left. I'm never going to unless I know my girlfriend is going to be okay, I haven't heard from any doctor yet, my heart was racing faster than a cheetah, my eyes were all puffy and red from crying.

What if my girlfriend is dying? I had no idea, what if she loses her memory because of whatever she has?

I sniffled wiping my eyes with the hem of my shirt, it was now 1:00am, we arrived here around 11:00 pm .

"Mr Luh?" I heard, I quickly got up rushing to the doctor "What is it? Is she going to be okay? Please tell me she's going to be alright??" I began to ask him a lot of questions, in the corner of my eye I seen some doctors taking rolling her on the bed , I ran passed the doctor that was talking to me
"HEY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!??? THATS MY GIRLFRIEND! KORTNEY!" I was stopped by some nurses holding me back, my heart sank as they went around the corner

"Sir calm down"

"Don't tell me to calm down! That's the love of my life, I have no idea what is wrong with her" I choked on my words sitting against the wall .

"Mr Luh, This isn't good news. Your girlfriend has a mass in her brain. They're are prepping her for surgery, we are going to try everything we can to remove it, if not she could die"

I instantly broke down into tears, crying into my knees as I hugged them. I might loose my girlfriend? Forever?

I just kept crying and crying, the only thing I could do at the moment, I felt some hands on my shoulder, Kortney's brothers were standing in front of me, I both gave them a huge hug .

My sister was beside them with some tears streaming down her face, my mom walked in along with The jacks, Sammy and some more of our friends.

"I-I can't lose her, if she's gone.. how am I gonna move on?" I whimpered running my fingers through my hair .

"Son, Kortney is a strong woman, she's fighting this, you have to be here for her no matter what" my mom rubbed my shoulders sitting down beside me against the wall .

I nodded my head wiping my tears, walking the bathroom to freshen up, I looked in the mirror, I looked horrible. I lost my temper as I punched my wall, yelling at the top of my lungs, I think I just broke my hand .

I walked out holding my hand, some doctors were talking to everyone, they all began to break down crying, Nate collapsed letting out a cry covering his eyes with his hands, Jack Johnson pulled him into a hug .

I shook my head no, trying to wake up from this nightmare, but I wasn't waking up . I just wasn't waking up from this .