"Where is she?"

Charlie pat the 20 year old with a grimace "Her mother left with her before she even became a year old."

"That's sad." She whispered.

"I know."
-----

Destiny smiled at the lizard made out of beads and string that she saw on the stand.
-----

"I made you something." She gave him a box.

Charlie raised an eyebrow in confusion before opening it and laughing.

"Charlie! He's not funny."

"I'm not laughing at him. He's cute. I'll name him Bob and he'll sit on the shelf." Charlie explained putting him on the shelf.

"He's supposed to be a keychain." She huffed.

"I'm not hating on him. He's perfect. I don't want him to be pulled off and broken."

She smiled, "Fine."
-----

"Hey there, Ol' Bob. You've seen better days." She whispered blowing the dust from his bead eyes.

"Destiny?"
----

"Bella left me..." Charlie sobbed in her arms rocking back and forth.

"I know. Shh... It's ok." Destiny whispered.

"It's not. Bella and Renee are my pride and joy. I'm nothing without them..." She slapped him looking him in the eyes.

"Be strong, Charlie. You are a strong independent man, who don't take no shit from these bitches."

"Did you just replace woman with man."

"I did." She laughed rocking back and forth on her heels.
-----

"Hey, Charlie." She sighed hugging him.

"What's going on?" He asked patting her back.

"Bella's fine before you ask. But... This is the last time you'll see me... human." She whispered in his ear.

"You're changing?" She nodded.

"I need to protect Aiden as his mother. He's so very powerful."

"Then can I have something before you go?" Charlie asked rubbing his hands together.

"Sure. Anything." She said back with a smile before he leaned it into kiss her.

She backed away "Charlie..." She started.

"It's not supposed to mean anything. Just return it. I asked this of Carlisle not too long ago."

"Why?" She asked harshly.

"Everytime I got close, you got upset or I wasn't in my right mind. Now I want to have our official first and last kiss." He asked holding her hand.

"Ok..." She whispered lowly.

Charlie leaned in puckering up and she smirked moving her head around and kissing his cheek. The man backed away in shock.

"Love you, Charlie. Just not like that. But I'll humor you." She pecked his lips before walking out leaving him stunned. "Goodnight, Charlie. I want you to ask Sue out when you get the chance."

He nods and chuckles.

"You're a special kind of weird, Dynasty."
-----

She held her beautiful baby boy in her arms. He looked at his mama with adoration.

"Baby, mama's gonna go away for a few days."

"Why?" He asked.

"Mommy is gonna become strong like Daddy. She's gonna need to train." She answered.

"Mommy will be the same?"

"Maybe a little different. Mommy will love you none the less."

"Ok..."

"Mommy will be gone when you get up so ask any questions now." She whispered kissing his cheek.

"Can I have kisses?" He asked puckering his lips. Destiny laughed kissed his lips.

"My prince..."

"Mommy queen." She smiled brightly at that before leaving him to sleep.
-----

"Everyone ready?" Carlisle asked and gained nods in agreement.

Alice kissed both of Destiny's cheeks "We'll be here when you wake up."

Jake looked at her and they nodded at each other in mutual respect.

"Let's go." Carlisle requested leading her and Alice down the stairs into the basements.

"Mad scientist, Carlisle." Destiny joked a bit to ease the tension.

He smiled a bit before strapping her onto the bed.

"3 days of screaming."

"Would you like a bit of arousal before it?" Carlisle asked. Destiny blushed and nodded. Alice looked away respectfully waiting for Carlisle's signal.

He nipped her neck before licking it drawing out a moan. Her legs attenpted to move but were held back.

"I'm sorry, Destiny." The burning was instant that she choked and threw her head back. The burning began in other places as well until her entire body felt like she was burning alive. Alice pulled away looking nervously at Carlisle. The man didn't react in the slightest hiding his emotions behind a mask.

Destiny screamed out attempting to move her arms against the restraints to claws at her neck.

"C-Carlisle." She sobbed making the vampire tense.

It was going to be a long 3 days for him.