1

((A/N: Okay guys! I decided to bring this story to this account! Reasons: Easier to keep track of and possibly quicker updates (definitely quicker than what they have been on my other account, MikkiAdrienKirkland). Thank you and I really am glad I got over 99 thousand reads on this story on my other account! I hope this reaches that number and possibly goes beyond! I want to thank all of my fans on my other account for keeping me with this story! I'm sure I would have discontinued this if it weren't for all of you lovely people! I love you all so much! Please enjoy!))

====MCKENZIE====

I lay on my bed, watching Black Butler on my ipod. I have literally watched every single episode at least fifteen times.

As I lay there, completely fangirling over my favorite show, I hear an oddly familiar laugh. I only shrug it off and realize that I'm watching a scene with the Undertaker and his laughing. Not even five minutes later, I hear the laughing again. At this point, I'm not on an Undertaker scene. I get suspicious and look out my window. I see nothing unusual. Nothing at all. But I hear the laugh yet again, so I throw on my flip-flops and run down the stairs and dart out the door. I feel the ground shake as I hear the laughter again. My neighbor Betsy comes out of her house with her two young daughters. I ask if she heard any possible laughter at all and maybe a slight shaking.

"No... Is something wrong, Kenzie?" Betsy asks, concerned a little.

"No.. I'm just hearing things, I guess... I'm gonna go check something out. See ya!" I call out.

"Okay! Bye! See you later!" She calls after me.

I run off past her down the street to where I thought the laughs were coming from. Suddenly, I hear it again, but from the opposite direction. I turn around and run back the way I came. I stop when I get to my house again, closely listening to try to hear the laughs again.

Once again, I hear it. The sound rumbles and the ground shakes. I look at the pine tree next to our garage and see it shaking slightly. I go up to it and see a strand of very long, silver-colored hair caught on one of the needles of the tree. The strand of hair is longer than me. There is a small opening in the tree that I always crawl into during the snowy winter days to hide in and be alone outside. I look straight ahead when I enter the tree.

I scream.