Chapter 3:The First Step

Start from the beginning

Ruby/Yang: Alright, See You Soon! (They both wave goodbye)

Small Time-Skip To The Lockers: Y(N) POV

I was inside the locker room currently taking out my duel swords and putting them on my back, oh how I wish I could just use my Ki blade... I then notice Ruby and Yang also readying themselves...seems they can eat fast too.

Yang: (To Ruby) You seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: (Pulls out Crescent Rose) Yep! No more awkward small talk and "Getting-To-Know You" stuff. Today I let my sweetheart do the talking. (She pets her Scythe)

Yang: Well, but remember, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: (Sighs) You sound just like Dad... Okay, first of all, What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And also: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink Milk!

Y(N): (What kind of logic is that?!)

Yang: Yeah...But what about when we form teams?

Y(N): (TEAMS?! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FORMING TEAMS!!!)

Ruby: ...Umm...I don't know... I'll just be on your team or Y(N)'s...

Y(N): (Huh?) ....

Yang: Or maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! I just thought...maybe it would help you...break out of your shell!

Ruby: What?! I don't need to break out of my shell! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous!

You notice Jaune pass Ruby and Yang while looking at a map. Seems he can't find his locker...

Jaune: (Irritated) There's no way I put my gear in locker 626! Why does this have to happen today of All Days?! (He then notices me minding my own business) Hey Y(N)...

Y(N): Hello... (Please don't ask me to help you)

Jaune: Can you help me? I seem to have misplaced my gear...

Y(N): (Sighs)...Okay... Do you happen to remember the-

Suddenly, Weiss and a Red Haired girl passed both you and Jaune. And Jaune seems to be staring at Weiss...While you stared at the girl with the red hair...

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known, individual such as yourself!