Chapter 3:The First Step

Start from the beginning

The ginger's yelling was apparently causing the rest of the other students to wake up, so you took that as your cue to leave and find some food.

Time-Skip To The Cafeteria: Your POV

You managed to get a simple meal of 15 eggs and 20 pieces of bacon...You then found a seat at an empty table.

Y(N): Finally, some good freaking food... (You started quickly eating your eggs in peace but not before two familiar faces approached the empty table)

Yang: Good Morning, Y(N). (She smiles and sits beside me while putting down a tray of hash-browns and two eggs)

Ruby: (Joins and sits next to her sister, she then waves at me) Good Morning! (She then notices my unusually large breakfast) Are you really going to eat all that? (She points at my food)

Y(N): .... (I don't answer her, I just quickly eat all the eggs and bacon before anyone can say a word)

 (I don't answer her, I just quickly eat all the eggs and bacon before anyone can say a word)

Y(N): (I put my plate down and see Ruby and Yang looking at me in Awe) What?

Yang: (Amazed) How can you eat all of that and not even look remotely overweight?!

Ruby: I don't think you even chewed your food....

Y(N): I train a lot....

Yang: What?! What kind of training do you do that allows you to look fit and allows you to eat a lot?!

Y(N): .... (Has a flashback to training)

Flashback: Y(N) is currently training in the Room of Spirit and Time practicing his techniques until he decides to transform into Super Sayian 3 causing the entire room to explode in a matter of seconds

Flashback: Y(N) is currently training in the Room of Spirit and Time practicing his techniques until he decides to transform into Super Sayian 3 causing the entire room to explode in a matter of seconds... And that was the last time Y(N) used the Room Of Spirit and Time...

Back To The Present

Y(N): ...I just do simple Weight Workouts... (I then stand up) I'll see you guys later, I'm going to go get my weapons...(You start walking away)