She rolled her eyes and went back to working. There was a packet of sorts in front of me. The dude in the row ahead of me but on the other side of Austin.

"Sup shorty." He smirked at me. "Sup dude that I don't know the height to." This time he smiled.

"I'm also, how's school been treating yah?" He asked me. He rested an arm against my desk. "Same as always, but instead of people talking about how poor they are. Everyone's talking about how rich they're." I smiled to myself.

"Well that's bound to happen going to this school. How was it like growing up in the ghetto?" He asked. Now I could hear condescending in his voice. I was about to be a smartass when a hand grabbed his shirt pulling him.

"Come on Fletcher, leave her alone." Austin said while fisting a handful of his shirt. Then he pulled him back. Fletcher ended slipped out of his chair and sprawled our onto the floor.

People that saw started to laugh. The ones who didn't either faked laugh or looked around curiously. The teacher rolled her eyes.

I glanced up at Austin through my eyelashes. He glanced at me then glanced away. I bit the inside of my lower lip unconsciously.

Joshua quickly drew our attention back go him. Trying to distract from what just happened. He was talking about tea that has happened. He could literally make his own drama channel because he knows everything.

Loran would add comments here and there. Just her being her usual snippy self it seems. I doodled on my paper but made sure I paid attention to Josh. Didn't want him to have a freak out.

The whole class period we just worked together. The teacher wasn't feeling well apparently so partner work. No one actually worked but who cares.

The bell rang and I threw everything into my bag without looking. I need coffee. Austin turned and shot me a look. I raised my eyebrows in question.

Something flashed in his eyes. He smirked and tapped his temple. I put my hands on the side of my head. I forgot he could read minds.

He nodded, I mouthed coffee to him. He just rolled his eyes and shook his head. I nodded my head at him. People were getting up and leaving.

So we followed, we were still silently communicating. I mouthed read my mind to him. He rolled his eyes then mouthed, "to many people thinking, hard to focus."

I nodded like I understood. We were literally in the hallway walking to our class. People were walking past and through. Joshua and Loran were beside me talking, but I was solely focused on Austin.

I smirked, wanting to seem smart I used sign language. I knew the alphabet and a few words. I started to spell in sign language to him, while trying not to run into people.

I d o n t c a r e w h a t u w a n t I m g e t t i n g c o f f e e. I smirked to myself thinking that I bested him. He smirked from the other side of the hallway. He raised his hand and started signing.

He wasn't using the alphabet but actual sign language words. My smile dropped real fast. He started laughing from what I can tell.

I signed to him, I o n l y k n o w t h e a l p h a b e t. He rolled his eyes at me, the started to spell.

U a r e n o t h a v I n g c o f f e e. I rolled my eyes and put my middle finger up. Then I pointed to the stairs next to me. He nodded and kept walking straight.

I turned to go up the stairs with Josh and Loran. They looked at me in shock. "What was that?" Josh asked. I shrugged my shoulders playing ignorance. "What do you mean?"