Chapter 2: Captivity

I wake up to the room spinning around me. I try to move my arms and find that they're tied to a chair. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I scream. Only then do I notice the door opening. Standing behind the door are the people I least expected to see- All five members of my favorite band, One Direction.

"Susan. We've been expecting you." Harry says, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Huh? Why am I here?"

"We thought you'd die when we brought down that plane. Apparently we were wrong." Zayn says.

"W-why would you do that? I thought you guys were nice!" I cry, tears gathering in my ocean eyes.

"You see Susan, your father knew something about us that he could use to bring down our career. We orchestrated his death, only to find years later that we still had a loose end to tie up. You. Susan, did your father ever talk about One Direction with you?"

"No." I say defiantly. Why should they know anything about my father?
Louis steps up and backhands me across the face. One of my teeth flies across the floor.

"I'll ask you again. Did your father tell you anything about our band?"
"He only told me that Liam likes coffee!"
Liam swears under his breath. "That son of a bitch..." The boys all turn to each other and have a whispered conversation while I struggle against my bonds.

"Susan." I look up.

"Yeah?"

"We have to keep you here. That information you have is highly sensitive and we can't risk it getting out to the public." Liam tells me.

"What?! I won't tell!" I say indignantly.

"As if we trust you!" Harry snarls. Then he pulls out a needle and injects it into my arm. "Goodnight, Susan."

official art by me idk why it's siderways