Chapter 1: The Fall

"Come on Susan, you'll be late for your flight!" My mom shouts from downstairs. I throw my dirty blonde hair over my shoulder and put it into a messy bun. I'm not like other girls. I put on a tank top and shorts and drag my suitcase downstairs to see my mother smoking a blunt at the kitchen table.

"Hurry up and get out of here." She says, flicking a still-lit stub over her shoulder. I rush through the door and hop into my Lamborghini. My dad got it for me before he died in an air accident.

Once I finally get to the airport, I drag my suitcase to the luggage drop and plop into a seat in the waiting area. I look at the screen and search for my flight. My azure blue eyes scan the screen and then widen in surprise. My flight leaves in five minutes! I get up and dash to the boarding area, barely making it onto the plane before the gates close behind me.

Walking to my seat, I find that I've been put next to a greasy old man. Great. He tries to make conversation with me, but I'm over that shit. My eyelids droop and I decide to take a nap.

When I wake up, the first thing I notice is the lack of chatter from the other passengers. I look around sleepily only to see a cage of twisted metal and smoke surrounding me. When I look over to my side, I almost vomit. The greasy old man has been impaled by a piece of metal and is slumped over in his seat. Gross.

We must have crashed. Typical Susan luck.

I climb out of the tangle of metal that used to be a plane and look around, observing my surroundings. All I see on one side is a beach and endless ocean. On the other side is a jungle.

I start to head towards the trees when I hear a bush rustle. I whirl around to see five oddly familiar men in ski masks. "Why, 'ello luv!" One of them says. That's when I feel the crowbar hit my head and everything goes black.