"Ok. Got it, it'll be right out." She walked away and Destiny buried her head into Carlisle.

"Too close." She gasped feeling her rise coming closer and closer..

"Would you like me to continue?" He asked.

"I swear if you make me cum." She snarled before inhaling a sharp breath.

"I, for one, am enjoying this immensely." He whispered huskily in her ear. Destiny's eyes widened as her legs began to shake trying to hold back her orgasm.

"F-Fuck. C-Carlisle." She trembled in his arms trying to keep her voice down. She was so close. One more thrust...

Then he stopped completely looking at her with look of a mischievous boy.

"You didn't..."

"You said don't make you cum. I'll continue in the car, perhaps."

"Fuck you so hard" she whined putting her head into her arms.

"Your food is coming." He stated before the girl walked over placing a bowl of spaghetti and a plate of breadsticks on the table.

Destiny wacked him in the face with a breadstick before eating it.

He looked at her with a mischievous look and she returned it beginning to massage him.

"Destiny, that is dangerous game you're playing." He growled under his breath.

"It takes two to play. I believe I should return the favor." She whispered teasing the head with her finger.

"Watch yourself, my little lamb."

"Baa, bitch." She said before stuffing spaghetti in her mouth with the free hand.

By the time, she finished Carlisle was completely stiff. She could almost give him a complete handjob through his pants.

"Check, please." He said almost unaffected. The girl returned and gave him the check. He slide his card in before giving it back.

"I'm gonna make you regret this."

Destiny blushed "Be gentle, baby." She gave him the most adorable, pure, black puppy dog eyes.

"That won't work with me. Not this time." Destiny was a bit surprised by his newfound boldness. It was a turn on to see him completely change in private.

She purred into him as his card was returned. Carlisle rushed out of the restaurant covering himself with her. She gasped as she felt it rub in between her legs.

"Carlisle, why do you make me feel like a little girl?" Destiny laughed stauntering from the resturant as they finally got out of view.

"You are a little girl compared to me." He picked her up and she squealed.

"Craddle robber." She stuck her tongue out. Carlisle returned the gesture before kissing her.

"I miss my cigarettes. They were comforting."

"I'll be your cigarette. I'm healthier anyway."

A long silence fell upon them as Destiny tried to stop laughing.
.
.
.
"So you want me to inhale you and then blow you." She snorted beginning to fall over and laugh.

"Dirty girl. That's not what I meant."

"Punish me and my dirty mind then. Bet you won't."

"I might."

"Carlisle!" She giggled as he slid her into the car.

"I'm driving us to the house." Carlisle whispered tensely as he began driving.