Chapter 49: Rockin' Emotion

Lying on her bed, Stella started thinking.

"Akiko's been gone for a while. When is she coming back?"

In her hotel room was Akiko, looking at some pictures of her friends on her phone.

"Oh, I really miss you guys..." Akiko thought.

It was a bit late at night, but Akiko thought that she still had a chance to talk to them.

She searched through her contacts for Stella's number, and called once she found it.

Stella turned in her bed to see her phone on, ringing.

"Who's calling me this late at night?"

Still lying down, Stella picked up her phone then jumped once she saw who it was.

"Akiko!" Stella shouted.

"Hey Stella!" Akiko said, smiling widely.

"Oh my gosh! I was just watching one of your performances, and you looked like cutest idol ever!" Stella said.

"Remember that Shinobu won that "Cutest Idol" contest." Akiko laughed.

"I saw you and Tomoe battle it out on stage and I knew that the battle would take a while to end."

"It's been three months, right?" Stella asked.

"Yeah. I have only two more shows and then I'll be back to Starlight." Akiko replied.

"I can't wait until you're here. I'm sure the other girls will be excited too!" Stella said.

"We should sleep, Akiko. I'll call you in the morning." She said.

"I don't think I'll be able to talk tomorrow. I have an interview some time around 9, but I'll make sure to call when I can." Akiko sighed.

"It's fine. Good night then!" Stella said.

"Night." Akiko replied and hung up.

"We have to perform when I get back to Starlight..." Akiko thought before falling on her bed.

The next morning, Usagi was in the dance room, practicing the choreography for Rockin' Emotion.

"I can't wait for them to see me dance!" She thought.

She then remembered that she hadn't even told the girls about her performance.

She sent them all a message right away.

"This is gonna be epic!" She smiled.

In another part of Starlight was Jaja, in her dorm room.

"What should I do with this extra week to rest...?" Jaja thought to herself.

Jaja was lying on her bed, listening to her favorite songs, when she got the message from Usagi.

She jumped with excitement knowing that Usagi was going to have a solo live, since she hadn't seen her in a while.

And she knew exactly where to find her.

Meanwhile, Kokoa and Shinobu had gone to talk to Serena in the library.

"Hey!" Kokoa said as they all sat down.

"Hey." Serena said. "So when are we going to begin practicing? I'm wearing my tracksuit."

"Oh no, there's no need to practice now. Just like you said earlier, we barely know each other, so we just came to talk." Shinobu said.

"Since we're the ones who want to speak, let's go first." Kokoa said

{Time Lapse}

"Well that's a little about us. What can you tell us about yourself, Serena?" Kokoa asked.