Chapter 36: Lights, Camera, Runway!

After getting advice from Ran and Usagi, Jaja was ready for the auditions to be Sangria Rosa's top model for the Best Brand Competition.

Besides knowing how to strut, Jaja needed to pick an outfit to wear that showed her personality.

Looking through her closet, she found a red crop top, a black ruffled skirt with red lining, and red heels.

She then threw on a denim jacket with gold bangles and was ready to go.

She went to Encierro's dance studio and outside of it was a long line full of idols from different schools.

"Time to get comfortable." Jaja said.

Back at Starlight, Headmistress was surprised by how well Shinobu performed during her First Solo Live.

She told her to come to her office for another little meeting.

"Shinobu, I was very shocked by your live show. It was one of the best performances I've seen by a first year." She said.

"Thank you, Headmistress." Shinobu bowed.

"You're welcome, but I want to see how well you match up with someone of a higher status." She said.

"Who?" Shinobu asked.

"I want you to go up against Minami Akiko. I overheard that you two have officially become rivals a few nights ago."

"Oh, yes. Akiko-senpai has been dying for us to have our first rival showdown." Shinobu stated.

"Great! The competition will be next Saturday, at 2:00. I already told Akiko about it, so start practicing. I know that she is." She said.

"Thank you, Headmistress Orihime." Shinobu bowed.

"Good luck, Shinobu." Headmistress said.

Shinobu quickly went to the practice room.

At the gym, Stella was helping Akiko when she got a call.

"Hey Chika! How's the song going?" Stella asked.

"Pretty good! I have the first stanza completed. Its going to be very upbeat." Chika replied.

"Awesome! That's what I like." Stella smiled.

"I just wanted to call to say that I really hope you like the song. I'm sure it'll be finished in a couple weeks." Chika said.

"I know it'll be great." Stella said.

"Talk to you later!" Chika said hanging up.

"More power, Akiko!" Stella yelled.

The Audition

While waiting in line, Jaja decided to take a sip of her chocolate tea, when it accidentally slipped out of her hand.

The cup opened, allowing the tea to pour on the white shoes of the girl in front of her.

The girl looked down at her now brown shoes, then at Jaja.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin your shoes! I may have another--"

"It's fine. As the Starlight Queen you should be used to people forgiving you for any mistakes you've made anyway, right?" The brown haired girl said.