Chapter 39: Is She Branded the Best?

'Our Hearts' Desire's performance was all over Japan.

Some critics even said that they were the next legendary unit.

Pictures of them were everywhere and people wanted more, so they had to schedule another performance.

In the practice room, Stella and Akiko were putting 110% of their power into their moves.

For almost 2 hours straight, they were singing and dancing.

Taking a break, they began talking more about their careers as idols.

"Stella?" Akiko said, getting her attention.

"Yes?" Stella responded.

"What will you do after achieving your dream? Of being a very talented dancer?" She asked.

"Well, I won't stop dancing. I'll continue to shine like the lights that shine upon me when I dance onstage." Stella said.

"What about you, Akiko? I know that happiness in your soul and voice will never stop, will it?" Stella asked.

Akiko chuckled, "Nope! I will not stop until I bring a smile to the faces of every single person in the world!"

"Even if it takes my entire life." Akiko said.

Stella took Akiko's hand.

"Lets make sure that both of our dreams come true." She said.

Akiko's face gleamed.

"Un!" She smiled.

At the same time, Sora was on the next flight to Morocco, with Kimiko beginning to take care of Bohemian Sky.

At the park, Kimiko talked to Shiyomi about her partnership with Sora.

Shiyomi loved the idea of her best friend working in a designing studio.

"So, you're taking control of Bohemian Sky?!" Shiyomi asked.

"Un! And if idols wanted a coord from this brand, I would be the one to design it." Kimiko said.

"Sugoī! That's amazing, Kimiko-chan!" Shiyomi said happily.

"May I go to the studio with you?" She asked.

"I'm not so sure about that, Shiyo-chi. Sora-san didn't want anyone other than me in her studio." Kimiko said.

"Oh." Shiyomi reacted.

"But I can show you my sketchbook." Kimiko said.

"Sketchbook?!"

"Sora-san has taught me a lot. So, I've been designing some coords of my own." Kimiko said.

"You're so cool!" Shiyomi said hugging her friend.

"I guess." Kimiko chuckled, hugging her back.

From behind a bush, Shizumi cringed at the sight of her sister and her arch-enemy being so close.

"I have to put a stop to their friendship." Shizu thought.

Inside the academy, Jaja got a message from Mr. Atsūji.

"The competition starts next week Saturday, 5:00. So please be at my studio before 1:00." She read.

"I'm a little nervous about this Best Brand Competition." Jaja told Usagi.