Chapter 47: The Final Round

"And the winner is..."

Headmistress opened the envelope.

"Miyasuki Tomoe!"

Headmistress Orihime shook Tomoe's hand and allowed her to take center stage.

The audience cheered for her as she waved to her fans.

{ Time Lapse }

"You did well, Tomoe." Stella said.

"Thanks." Tomoe said.

"But I don't think that was good enough."

"What? What do you mean?" Tomoe responded.

"As I turned out and went against you using your brand and a song not in my favor, I think that there was no way for me to win." Stella said.

"Hmm..." Tomoe thought about it.

"Lets try it again. This time we both can use our brand and whatever song we like." Stella said.

"Alright." Tomoe said.

"Watch out this time, Tomoe. I'll be coming with everything I can." Stella said.

"Same here." Tomoe replied.

After time with needle and thread, Shizumi was finally able to show Kimiko the coord.

"I'm not as good as you, but I tried to make it work." Shizu said.

She put the coord on the mannequin for Kimiko to see.

"It's great." Kimiko said. "Thanks for remaking it."

"No need to say thanks, I had to do this to show you that I'm sorry for what I did." Shizu said.

Kimiko smiled, looking at Shizumi.

She gave her a hug.

"I forgive you." She said.

Shizu smiled.

Director Hitoshi's Studio

"So it's confirmed that Nobara will play Aoi's old part in the movie, the part of 'Umi'." Hitoshi said.

Everyone cheered for her.

"With her already knowing Kiriya's old lines, we can now have her practice with the rest of the cast." He said.

Jaja was glad that she was able to get Nobara a part, but she still needed Nobara to know that she wants the best for her.

"Let's start from Act 1 Scene 1, from you two meeting in the police station." Hitoshi said.

Nobara felt weird knowing she was going to act with Jaja.

"Scene 1. Take 1. ACTION!" Hitoshi said.

A day in the station, where Official Ueda needed an officer to easily catch a thief.

"Tora, follow Officer Umi to the supermarket on 2729 Phoenix Road. There's a robbery." Ueda said.

"Let's go." Tora said with Umi right behind her.

"With her again?" Umi sighed.

{ Time Lapse }

"We don't know where that guy is yet, but we know he's inside. Let's go around the place, and whoever finds him should just bring him out and put him in the backseat of the car." Tora said.