Chapter 41: SuperNova

Coming back from her photoshoot, Jaja jumped on Usagi's back.

"Aaahh!" Usagi yelled falling over.

"Guess who just finished her photoshoot?" Jaja asked.

"You got back into Sangria Rosa as a model?!" Usagi asked, getting up.

Jaja nodded her head.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing!" Usagi squeezed her.

"And it's all thanks to you. Eden-chan told me that you persuaded her into asking Mr. Atsūji if I could get my spot back." Jaja said.

"Oh, yeah..." Usagi said scratching her head.

Jaja grabbed Usagi's hand.

"Thank you so much, Usagi-chan!" Jaja said.

Usagi smiled looking into her eyes.

After vigorous practice, Stella was ready to do her "First Solo Live" for her comeback performance.

She just needed to know when was a good time.

She knocked on Headmistress Orihime's Office door.

"Come in." Headmistress said.

Coming into the room, Stella sat down in a chair.

"Ms. Orihime, I wanted to talk to you about my Solo Comeback Performance." Stella said.

"I was actually just thinking of that, Yoshihara." Headmistress responded. "I was thinking of having it on a Saturday evening, but which Saturday?"

"This upcoming Saturday." Stella suggested.

"That's in two days. Will you be ready by then?" Headmistress asked.

"I'm ready right now actually." Stella said happily.

"Wow, well I guess two days is enough for you to just get your coord ready." Headmistress said.

"I'll have the Performance Committee get your posters and tickets ready." She said.

"Thank you, Headmistress Orihime!" Stella stood up and bowed.

Stella left to discuss her plans with Akiko in their dorm.

Meanwhile, Shinobu and Kokoa were eating a snack in the school café.

"What made you like 'Angely Sugar' so much?" Shinobu asked with bright eyes.

"When I was younger, I loved to see those little, pink teddy bears on TV." Kokoa began.

"A year after my dad bought me one, I heard that it was from 'Angely Sugar' and I wanted to dance in those outfits with those bears."

"What a silly dream." Kokoa chuckled.

"That's not silly at all. It's honestly kinda cute." Shinobu blushed.

"When I hear you talk about why you love Aikatsu, it really makes me want to see you do it." She said.

"You want me to do a Solo Live?" Kokoa asked.

"If you want to!" Shinobu said shaking her hands. "But I just wanted to be able to see you perform and feel your passion from the audience."

"I don't want to have a Solo Live anytime soon." Kokoa said.

"Oh..."

"But I could have a live show with a friend!" Kokoa suggested.

"With me?" Shinobu asked.