Chapter 43: It's a Drama Party!

Ever since Stella's Comeback Performance, Chika has been writing music for over 15 different idols.

It was a lot of work for her, but it was so much fun.

While singing in the practice room, Akiko got a call from Happy Rainbow's top designer.

"Mr. Nijigahara-san! What a surprising call!" Akiko said.

"But don't I have a HUGE surprise for you! I need you to come to my office as soon as possible. I have something for you to see." He said.

"I'll be there right away!" Akiko said.

At Dream Academy, Kimiko was finishing up her entire coord for Shiyomi.

She gazed at the coord on the mannequin.

"I really hope Shiyomi likes this!" Kimiko said.

"Maybe I can ask Shizu-chan..."

Kimiko decided to get Shizumi to come and see the dress.

She called her on her Aikatsu Phone and told her about it.

Shizumi thought, "She made her a dress? Let's see how it really looks."

As Tomoe ran down the track, "Karin....Karin....I know that name..." She thought.

She stopped and went back to her dorm.

Once she got to the room, she started looking through her stuff to find any information about a girl named Karin.

She opened up one of her scrapbooks and looked through it.

She saw all of these pictures of her and Delilah dancing having fun together.

She couldn't find any info on Karin, so she took one of her oldest books and skimmed through it.

On the first page, she saw a picture of herself when she was with Delilah and her mom.

"My handwriting was terrible." She said to herself.

She tried reading the text next to the picture.

"Me, Onee-chan, and Mommy." Tomoe read.

She kept looking through the book.

Throughout it, she began seeing the name, "Karin" and the girl dancing on stage.

Then at a certain point, the name "Karin" disappeared and turned into "Delilah".

While Karin's personality changed; her hair was cut and she wore a different type of clothing.

"Delilah is Karin?!" Tomoe dropped the book.

"That's impossible!" Tomoe yelled.

She picked up her phone and told everything to Stella.

"Oh my gosh!" Stella said through the phone.

"What should I do?!" Tomoe asked.

"You'll have to talk to Delilah."

"I know she won't admit to it."

"I'll come with you. With all this evidence, she can't deny it." Stella said.

After discussing what they were gonna do, they took a cab to Delilah's place.

At Makoto's office, Akiko awaited for the surprise that he had told her about.