Chapter 42: Who's this Mystery Girl?

A lot of things happened after Stella's Solo Live.

The day after the performance, Stella got a message from Kiriya Aoi.

"That performance was literally out of this world, Stella-chan! I am planning something really special for the both of us, so be ready!" The message said.

And with everyone knowing that Chika made the song, she was getting a lot of publicity.

One day, in the café, the main 8 girls were reading the new edition of 'Idol Magazine'.

"Ooh! There's this new 'Spring Live' coming in April!" Akiko said.

"I heard about that! There's going to be so many famous idols performing there, like Natsuki Mikuru, and Kitaōji Sakura!" Shiyomi stated.

Shizu sighed, "I wish there was more gossip in this edition." She closed the book.

"I always check out the 'Forgotten Idols Page'. I love learning about the older idols." Tomoe said.

She saw the silhouette of a girl with smooth hair that stopped right below the shoulders.

"This looks so familiar..." She thought.

"Guys, look! This page is talking about us, 2nd years!" Kimiko said.

"Really?!" Usagi exclaimed.

The girls crowded around her.

"Starlight Academy's smoking hot queen, Yoshida Jaja made her grand appearance in the modeling industry, while their main dancer, Yoshihara Stella, finally burnt the stage with her Solo Comeback Performance."

"And Namiyo Kimiko has become Kazesawa Sora's apprentice and has taken over Bohemian Sky while she's away. Starlight Academy is creating some amazing idols!"

"Kakoī!" Shiyomi said.

"I'll need to do as well as you guys to get my name in the magazine." Shizu said.

As Tomoe wanted to find out about that "Forgotten Idol", she went right to where she remembered seeing that silhouette.

Delilah's Apartment

Tomoe knocked on the door of the place.

Delilah opened the door.

"Tomoe? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Hey, Delilah." Tomoe said coming into the apartment.

"Look at what I saw in the newest edition of 'Idol Magazine'." She said, showing her the page of the "missing" idol.

Delilah was surprised seeing the page, then she shook her head.

"What does this have to do with me?!" She asked.

"Do you know who she is?" Tomoe asked.

"Nope. I've never seen any idol like that before." Delilah crossed her arms.

"But you have the exact same poster of her in your room." Tomoe said.

Tomoe ran into Delilah's room.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Delilah yelled.