33- 'Hang Around Siya'

Started Typing On – 15/07/2019

Chapter 33- 'Hang Around Siya'

Author's Pov:

Rohan-

The thought of going inside Varun's head had made Rohan uncomfortable. He couldn't imagine what possibly was going inside his friend's pretty little head. He mentally reminds himself to never put himself in such a position. He had given his word to his friend, therefore unhappily he agreed to do whatever Varun asked long as it wasn't something out of limit.

"Can you talk already? This suspense is killing me." Rohan scowls in the corner, completely unaware of Siya's gaze on him every now and then. His fingers constantly rank his healthy hair in nervousness while Varun enjoys the view of his worried friend.

"Rules must be followed." Varun declares with a cult look thrown at Rohan's direction.

He looks up from his feet and glares at his friend. "First I need to know what I'm signing up for!"

"Thank god you're not the CEO of some company." Rohan sends him a puzzled look making Varun do a major eye roll followed by a heavy sigh. "You already signed up to this before thinking twice. Remember you said you'll do whatever I say? No wonder you're not a businessmen or you'd be bankrupt."

"Fuck you." He gritted out.

Varun folds his arms across his chest, leaning back on the couch. "I'm sure that's exactly what Tara thinks you wish to do to me." The cross look from his face with a lot of disgust makes Varun laugh. It was so delighting to see Rohan in this situation. "Rule number one: you're going to stay away from me. We're not going to talk in front of others nor share the same room."

"I can't do that!" Rohan raises his voice, unaffected by the glances he's been getting by the others. Aww, my friend loves me. Varun's thought gets crushed by an upset Rohan. "Vijay snores."

"Wow." He passes a sarcastic comment with no smile just a grim expression. "You could have lied saying I'm the best roommate but ok! Be your brutally honest self." He snaps.

It was decided they will communicate through messages or call each other if Rohan needed urgent advice on something. The less they've been seen together the less people will believe Tara's accusation.

Rohan didn't quite like Shiv since they're personalities were different. He was pretty frank, loud and laid back. Rohan was up-tight. Serious. And not so party animal, which is why Rohan knew they won't share a room. Tara would obviously decline the offer by the way he's been reacting, leaving Vijay to be the last option.

Personally Rohan didn't like this –not-sharing-room-with-Varun- idea but he agreed anyways.

"Rule number two: be as outspoken as you can. Join into the conversations even if you're not interested in the—"

"They talk about Marvel." Rohan nags with a loud sigh.

Varun tries to hide his annoyance but fails big time, "And?" It comes out harsh.

"And I'm not into superhero movies." He doesn't even make eye contact while answering this. He doesn't feel there's any need to clarify much further.

"Why are you my friend?" Anger peeks through Varun's face and tight muscle visibly. He controlled it somehow even though he's still not over his favourite characters death in the new Avengers movie. He already wishes to move away from Rohan from the lack of interest he's showing on Marvel. "You should hang around Siya more." He mutters.