26- 'He's Trouble'

Important note- I'm changing the male leads name from Rahul to Rohan. Originally I had planned of making Rahul (Now Rohan's) character a negative one from the first book—The Unwanted Bride—which is why I named him 'Rahul,' because I'm not a fan of that name from the very start—it made me hating the character easier as well as writing about it—that has changed of course, as you can see.

I have been busy which is why I haven't updated this story but even when I get time I lose interest because of Bhatt's name. If I had an idea I'd be writing this story or you guys loving it I would have changed the name from the very start. Anyways, I want to complete this story, therefore I'm changing the name of Siya's love interest.

Right now I won't be editing this book and changing Rahul's name to Rohan because I haven't got time. If I do in future, definitely will make the changes. Sorry for the hassle but I had to share this.

Started Typing On – 17/06/2019

Chapter 26- 'He's Trouble'

Author's Pov:

The morning ticked off quicker than she'd expected it to. Today they were leaving for the Pune trip so no uniform. Thank god. She didn't want to sit inside the van for hours in her tight jeans and shirt but something comfortable, like a kurta. Leaving her wet dripping hair open, she slid the ID card around her neck.

Bringing one small luggage with a lot of effort out of her bedroom she gave one last look to her bedroom to make sure she'd not forgetting anything. Got everything. And off she shut her bedroom door with her purse hanging on her shoulder like any other day and luggage curled around her fingers.

Brushing the hair falling on her face she took her phone from the small table in the living room, checking the time to make sure she's not late when a knock hit her ears. Like any other human being, she wonder who'd it be. It was decided for everyone to meet at the office at six AM in the morning before they left for Pune, then who could be up so early?

Leaving the luggage by the small couch she headed over to the door. With one swift swing she met Ravi's smiling face. Today he looked tired though. "Good morning." She greeted with a calm voice.

His eyes lift meeting hers. "Morning." A smile occurring on his lips. "I brought tea. As a thank you for yesterday." And that's when Siya's eyes follow it's way to his hand holding a cup of warm tea.

His effort was overwhelming for Siya, she tried very hard to hide the glowing smile forcing to linger on her lips but in the end she gave up. Her face lit up but she was getting late. "Thanks very sweet of you, Ravi but I'm getting late." The colour on his face had paled, she thought he felt hurt so she added, "I just finished a big breakfast, I'm sorry but I'm not hungry."

The truth was, from all the pressure of reaching office on time she hadn't gotten to the stage to cook breakfast for herself. "Oh, ok." His voice wasn't convincing though. "You're heading out?" Siya nods truthfully. His eye drifts behind her, seeing the luggage resting by the couch and then back at hers. "I'll help yo--"

"No!" It came out rude and loud. "I mean, i-it's fine. I-I can manage." She's not the only one traveling from home to office with a luggage. Knowing Payal, Siya was hundred percent sure her luggage would be the heaviest since the girl loved clothes very much.

"It's not a problem, let me help you." He doesn't even make eye contact with her now, instead he pushes through her wearing his shirt and pants and lifts up the luggage in his hand like it's weight is like a feather.

"Ravi you don't have to." She mutters unable to come up with a quicker excuse to change his decision.

"I've got this, Siya." He offers her a confident smirk before heading out the door with her luggage in his hand. Ugh. She can't do anything now so letting the idea drop she locks up her house and drops the key inside her purse. One last look and she falls into step beside Ravi.