“I’m far from perfect and yes it’s very selfish of you. I want to die, I want to be with my family. I know that I’ll get by, I’ll get by with this pain, but I don’t want to just get by for the rest of my life. That’s not a life at all. But when in the crash, I didn’t die, when your brother held me captive I didn’t die, when I tried this afternoon I didn’t die. It’s obviously not my time.” I told him, I studied his face before pressing my lips against his. I pulled back to check that it’s what he wanted. His hand went to my head and pushed me back down to his lips, he deepened the kiss, my hands ran up his neck to the back of his head, tangling my hands in his hair. Feelings erupted in me, that I guess I’d just buried deep down. I didn’t want to accept them. But being like this with David was comforting. Safe. Safer than it should be! I was kissing a vampire. But I didn’t mind, in fact I craved more. I liked him.

            “You’re upset.” He mumbled against my lips, despite trying to put me off of him he didn’t leave my lips.

            “I want this.” I mumbled back against his lips, getting increasingly uncomfortable in the car however. As if he’d read my mind we were out of the car in a second, still not loosing contact from each others lips. His fitted perfectly against mine, like it was meant to be. Setting sparks off inside of me every where. I’d kissed many different men, but this was different. It had never been anything more than work, this wasn’t work, I never enjoyed work, I’d never wanted more. On the way up to his bedroom we stopped at nearly every wall, pushing me up against it, refusing to release each other. My back hit the softness of silk sheets, I peered at them, red silk sheets. I ran my fingers over it as I dropped my hands from his head. He straddled me. “Nathan?” I question whilst tapping my ear.

            “Out.” He mumbeled, he left my lips and moved down to my collarbone. I squirmed in pleasure. “You don’t know what you’re doing Sky.”

            “I do.”

            “I’m a vampire. A monster. Evil. Killer. Murderer.” Whilst he called himself every bad name under the sun he never left my skin.

            “I know.” I said simply, I grabbed his hair and pulled him up to my eyes level. “I know what you are David, just shut up.” I pulled him down to my lips.

            “But-“ He persisted.

            “Shhhhh.” I whispered against his lips. It was sad how much he hated himself. I hated myself. I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my head, I’d deal with emotions later, those ones anyway, and focus on what I’m feeling right now. He broke away from my lips and sat up, still straddling me. He pulled his shirt up off of his body and chucked it on the floor. I stared in awe at his body, perfectly sculpted. He was the strongest person I knew though so it made sense. I reached up and with my finger traced all of his abs, biting my lip. His hands reached up my dress and found the ledge of my tights, rolling them off, down my legs slowly. He stopped at one of the scars left from the bites on my leg, shocked. He traced it with his finger, I put my hand on his hand and he looked into my eyes, his were full of pain. I smiled weakly at him, it wasn’t his fault his brother abducted me. My bites had healed quite well actually, just the one on my thigh scarred. He bent down and kissed it. When he came back up he continued to take my tights off, shuffling down my legs as he went. Once he reached the end of the bed, sitting at the bottom of my feet, he undid my shoes and chucked them on the floor before rolling the tights off all the way and throwing them onto the pile. He too the edge of my dress in his hands and began pulling it up, I sat up holding my arms up as he slid the dress over my head, throwing it into the pile once it was off. He grabbed the bobble from my hair and slid it down the pony tail, letting it fall around my shoulders in a black mass. I sat there in my underwear. He was already straddling me again, our chests touching. I ran my hand up his back and rested it in his dark brown hair and pulled him down to my lips.

            “Are you sure? I could hurt you.” He asked.

            “Shhhh.” I whispered again, keeping the contact of our lips intact. He took my bottom lip in between his teeth then there was a sharp pain, he jumped back instantly, almost flying to the end of the bed to get away from me. I tasted the blood which explained why his eyes were red with just his pupils, why his fangs had extended. I looked at him, evaluating the situation. We’d gone too far to stop now. I crawled over to him and kneeled up, wrapping my arms around his neck. He watched me almost appalled. “Shhh.” I repeated before placing my lips back on his. He went still. “Please don’t do this.” I whispered, almost desperately. I ran my tongue against his fangs, curiously. I pulled back and looked at him.

            “I’ll hurt you. Kill you.” He growled. I shook my head, I knew, deep down he wouldn’t, not even very deep. I just knew.

            “I’m not scared.” I admitted allowed. I pointed to my chest. “This is racing not from fear, from you.” I told him. I knew he could hear my heart.

            “Sky.” He growled again. I slid my hands down his chest reaching his trousers.

            “David.” I spoke as I undid his button, his trousers falling loosening on his hips, he needed to stand up or something for them to come off. I intertwined my fingers with his with our left hand, with my right hand I took his index finger and brought it up to my lip, he watched me in wonder. “This doesn’t hurt. I want you.” That was it, he pounced on me, once again on top of me kissing me. He kissed my bottom lip.

            “I’m sorry.” He apologized.

            “It’s fine.” I reached up to put my big toes in the belt rings of his trousers before pulling them down off his legs. I wasn’t surprised to see the bulge in his pants.

            “Are you sure Sky?” He looked at me once more, I WAS surprised to see his face back to normal, I reached up and put a hand on his cheek and just nodded, speechless.