"Come out", he said as he looked at me with dead eyes.

Great, now he's made at me!

I got up slowly and walked out, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the bathroom.

We got surprised by finding a lot of kids are surrounding us outside the bathroom, the eyes all on us.

I immediately started blushing of ashamed and embarrassment.

Tko didn't care though, he just walked through them and pushed some of them as he pulled me.

Why is he mad at me like that!! If anyone, I'm the one who should be mad!

He kept pulling me until we were away from all these eyes. We stopped in front a door, Tko looked around making sure nobody is looking, then he opened the door and pushed me in as he got in as well.

It was the.....cleaning closet?

There's just a little light lighting this small room.

"Now that we're alone, start talking", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

"What do you want me to talk about", I said in attitude as I looked away.

"Don't give that attitude", he warned me with his scary voice. "Why did you run away?"

Is he really asking me that question?!

"Don't act like you don't know! Didn't you hear what Britney said!", I raised my voice a little. "She was right though..", I lowed my voice now as I looked down and put my hand on my arm, "I am a monster..., I killed my father.., if I weren't existed my father would be alive now... No one wants to deal with me", I started crying.

Tko put his hand on my cheek and pulled my head up, my eyes immediately met his eyes.

"And you seriously gonna believe that! You're not a monster, a monster wouldn't have such beautiful (e/c) eyes or this cute cheeks", he said as he smiled a little.

"I killed my own father!", I yelled as I started crying more.

"Did you shoot him with a gun?", he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"N..n-no..", I said as I looked away.

There was a moment of silent...

Remembering the fact that I won't see my daddy again made me sad and I kept crying, I tried to wipe the tears but I can't control them.

Tko suddenly pulled me and hugged me and I kept crying on his chest..

.

~ Skip Time ~

I talked to Tko, I told him I don't want to go to the plaza or anywhere else, I wanted to be alone, Tko was understandable and agreed to let me stay home alone.

So right now I'm in the house.., alone..

I took a shower and then watched the tv to take my mind off of what happened today.

Suddenly I heard the door bell!

Who could that possibly be?! 

I ignored it and kept watching the tv, but they didn't stop and the door bell kept ringing.

Okay this is getting annoying!

I hesitated before I jumped off the sofa and went to see who could that be!

And when I opened the door, I was surprised by

.

.

.

Britney?!!

What is she doing here?! And how the hell did she know where does Tko and I live?!

"Heya! Is Tko home?!", she said as she got in with no invite!

How rude!!

"TKO?! ARE YOU HERE?!", she started yelling around the house! She then turned to me, "Is he home?!"

So now she noticed I existed?!

I crossed my arms and looked at her deadly.

"Hmmm I guess that's a no?", she said.

Wow! How smart!

Then she looked at me up and down, "You know? There's something I wanna talk to you about!", she said with a smirk.

Talk about something? What could that possibly be? And why me..?