"It wasn't an OJT?"

"No. That would be a miracle if they let a college student to get a hold of their software."

Jordan shrugs. "Well, seeing this, it was a worth a shot. You're clearly skilled and know exactly what you are doing." He grins, a bit sheepish.

Bill could only smile at that. If he talks too much, he's worried that he might ran off his mouth again. It always happen when he's confident way too much, which is always.

The latino (yes, Jordan is a latino) skims a bit more on his resume, unconsciously questioning, "do you have any relations to the CEO?" It was a rather accusing question.

Bill didn't mind though. He expected this. "I am told that he's my father and I'm his runaway son." He answered.

Then, everything hits Jordan.

"Wh-What--- so, you--- the youngest twin---"

Bill was having way too much fun on watching Jordan go from chill and impressed to flustered and panicked assistant under one minute. He lets out a soft chuckle as Jordan kept stuttering and even covering his face due to embarrassment and the realization dawning to him that he's interviewing a heir of the company, which led him to another question.

"Wait... If you are Wilhelm Cipher," Bill cringes at the name but let Jordan continue, "why are you here? Why are applying for a lower job?" He asked, like some detective.

Bill's smile falters but managed to keep them up, not wanting to sound rude but those questions hits personal answer and reasons.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jordan, but I have my own reasons why I randomly disappear and only to appear now. Take note, I didn't intend to announce my revival." His voice kept and tightly neutral. He won't lash out to an innocent man.

The good thing is Jordan isn't that much of a dense person. He quickly picks up what Bill said and flinched at his seat, nodding furiously. "Y-Yes! Terribly sorry!" He apologizes.

"It is fine, Mr. Jordan." Bill replies.

Jordan clears his throat. He really need those alcohol running down his throat right at this second now. He's a complete embarrassment of this company. Why did madam even forced me to do the interviews? He mentally moped as he continued to question Bill's skills and less about this love life.

He is doing everything in his power not to question about the wide rumors related to him and his favorite and once mentor, Oren West.

He sweat dropped, writing a note. Mr. West never stated to that he likes men. Well, I don't blame him, media are like piranahs. He smiles back to Bill.

"That's all for the interview, Mr. Cipher." He said, properly stacking the papers next to the other resumes. "The office will email you and call you if you are requested to come or you got the job." He ends with a glint.

Bill nodded. "Thank you so much for this opportunity, Mr. Jordan." He grins, a genuine one.

Jordan opens the door for him, it was the least he could do for the heir of the Illusimate Company. He nodded at him, "please wait patiently for us!" He chirps.

With that Bill left the room and for the first time in a while, Jordan can finally breath properly.

*=*

Bill expected for one of Mantino's goons to jump out of nowhere and tackle him down with their brute strength. He did not, after all of the bullshittery that he saw today, expect to see Cassandra in a suit on her heels and hair curled perfectly walking towards him with a demeanour.