"I've been talking to dad recently and he says him and our abuela are living somewhere stable now and want you, Carlos; all of us back." [Grandma]

"You know he's a fu-; a freaking liar Lizbeth. He couldn't protect us and couldn't protect himself. All he wants is what's in our pockets. Why can't you just accept that?"

"Because he was our father once hermanito; you know he wasn't always like th-" [Baby Brother]

"Well what if he wasn't?! He's ruined my entire life and abandoned his family after the first wench he met."

"Tell me Sebastian, what's ruined about your life?

"You have money, fame, a growing family, and a woman waiting in the room for you. You shold re-evaluate your life. I know what, you're greedy."

"Why would I be greedy?"

"Well for one you couldn't let Naya go after you broke up with her unexpectedly. You're stupid Sebastian and you know that. That girl believed what she wanted because you were too caught up with being famous.

"That boy in that room could've been yours but you were being greedy. I bet you never told Naya about that girl you slept with while in Washington."

I went quiet. "How do you know?"

"You drunk texted me idiot; you should be ashamed of yourself. You were 19 and still didn't learn how to grow up. You're lucky that woman didn't give you AIDS or some shit."

A knock at the door interrupted us and I turned quickly.

"Everything okay?" Naya said from outside. I said yeah and heard her footsteps go away.

"Stop lying to yourself and to Naya. Your relationship is screaming outloud that it needs help. Maybe you just need help."

"I'm perfectly fine, I don't need help at all."

"You need psychological help Sebastian. I bet you're still having those dreams you told me about-"

"Shut the fuck up about it Lizbeth! I understand you're trying to help but right now I'm getting agitated-"

"WHY?! Because I'm telling the truth? I don't know how but I'm calling the best psychologist in this God-forsaken city because you need help. Goodnight." she said.

I stared at her before leaving out the room and going to the backyard. I needed to scream, I needed somebody to help me. But no one was there that I can talk to.

God? I don't know if he's real anymore. You grow up in a Catholic family but don't prosper later on. What do I believe now?

____________________

Wednesday Afternoon

I sat quietly in the therapist's office waiting for him to tell me something about myself or want me to talk about my feelings or some shit.

"Do you mind if I record our session? There's a privacy policy in which I keep your files just in case any evidence is needed in late-"

"Yes, can we just start?" I asked frustratingly.

"I see you're not the most eager. I get paid by the minute, not the session Mr. Martinez." he said back.

"I'm gonna ask you a few questions but for now, just close your eyes and lay back against the seat." he said. I did so and breathed out silently.

"Who is Terrence Martinez?"

"My son." I responded.

"Is he your actu-"

"Does it matter?" I gritted.

"It does if you want to get out this session without a lawsuit.

"Who is Naya Brown?"

"My soon to be fiance."

"Who is Carlos Martinez?"

"Skip him."

I heard a paper flip and him tap his pen on the couch.

"So, tell me about these dreams your sister explained to me over the phone the other day."

I let out a deep sigh and squeezed my eyes shut. It's a long story.

"Every other week or so, I get the same re-occuring dream. It's always taken place inside the hospital with myself, and Naya on the table getting checked for her pregnancy. The woman puts the gel on and Naya's big already by now, she's beautiful.

"The woman says, 'I can''t see anything.' I wonder what the hell is happening. She turns the screen and it's blank. Like no baby is even in there. Like it was just an imaginary figure rotting in her stomach. Then I blink once and she's pushed out a healthy baby girl," I feel a tear drop.

"But they can't get Naya to breathe stable or open her eyes. I'm staring at her as she stares at me while she dies. They won't let me touch the baby or come any closer to her. They're telling eachother, 'We can't do anything, it's already over.'. I believe it. I hear the long beep where it signals she's dead."

I let out more tears.

"And what happens after that?" he asks.

"I blink again and I see us old and sitting on some porch and holding hands. Children running around the frontyard, but then it all disappears. I wake up after that." I ended.

I opened my eyes as Dr. Truman passes a tissue to me.

"Why do you think these dreams keep occurring?"

"Because it's telling me what's going to happen in the future?" I mumbled.

"No, because you're afraid. You think if this baby grows weirdly, Naya's going to die. Has this happen to someone you know?"

"No, but I-"

The bell rang, signaling a break for us.

"Hold that thought, I'll be back with some water, just relax for a few minutes. You're doing great." he said.

I sat up and pulled out my phone.

Going over the final facts for the court date tomorrow, I love you honey, be home soon (; -Naya Brown

I smiled and looked at my lockscreen wallpaper. It was a picture of TJ and I blowing bubbles. Of course he didn't know what he was doing, but he made baby duck lips and I snapped the picture.

I thought to myself. What if my dreams are deja vu? I can't raise two children alone. Hell, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't even take care of myself. I'm seeing a counselor for goodness sake.

If my loved one can't be on this earth, why should I?

_______________________

Sorry for slow updates lovelies, I got another meet coming up this weekend and exams and all this crap. I need a Greek boyfriend to give me a backrub and compliment me. Btw, Greek guys are my life at the moment <3