CHAPTER 50. Where is a beginning there's an end

A/N Mature content between two consenting male adults. Read at your own risk. You've been warned.

***

Cairo POV~

I was sprawled over Greg's chest, we just had a rather intense work out session. Uhm...I mean we just had sex earlier.

I was still a bit shy in some ways or another when it came to our physical activity

I was still a bit shy in some ways or another when it came to our physical activity. I could not fathom how I got so lucky with him. He looked insanely handsome, and when I looked at myself I just saw some scrawny Asian dude in the mirror. I was ripped as fuck due to the insane amount of weights and combined cardio I did but I was scrawny beside Greg. His body was a magnificent piece of art and we just finished worshipping each other. I was sated and exhausted after our steamy, hot, and a very quick session. We haven't seen each other for a couple of days and the pent up sexual tension exploded when we were both finally able to take some time off  of work.

In the last few weeks we were both extremely busy. Greg's event organising business really took off in the midst of Christmas holiday and I found myself even more involved with James' personal life also. Not that I minded, but it was good to take some time off finally and enjoy ourselves.

The dreaded Christmas party was looming over my head and I was worried sick at the thought of introducing Greg as my partner to my father. I couldn't predict how would he take the news about me being with a guy. At least we were in a committed relationship. I didn't want to lose my Dad but he might as well get a heart attack again when he realises me and Greg being a couple. I needed to get used to the idea that the whole Christmas celebration party might turn into a nightmare.

Greg was mad busy with the  arrangement of our annual party, that we all agreed on to become a Christmas party at the same time, to save money and time. Marian and I helped him wherever we could. Marian designed the invitation cards that had been sent out to all associates and their partners, our biggest clients were also invited as usual. Around 150 people was supposed to attend and many of them already rsvped their attendance. Marian managed the PR side of the event and Greg delivered the decoration and even went out of his way and dealt with the catering as well as designing the Christmas menu. I was so proud of him stepping out of his comfort zone and venturing out the event organising business on his own. He always gave odd jobs to his niece in the past and soon he realised he needed to employ her or someone else on a regular basis. Her niece was a lovely, typical 16 years old teenager and soon she became a valuable asset to Greg's growing business. We loved going to the cinema together, James and Tara hit it off quickly and became friends straight away. Which obviously pissed Marian off, but we couldn't help how the events turned out. I just felt sorry for Marian and tried to steer every conversation away from James.

I was glad that Marian kept herself involved and busy with the party. She was mature enough to pull herself together, although I was worried about her after their break up, she was obviously down and sad. So I treated her for lunch a lot of times and tried to assure her that I was there for her if she wanted to talk. She never did though. Then thankfully her course had started and she was off to studying.