CHAPTER 15. - Changing locks and pecking soft lips

James POV ~

Basically I forced myself into her home. I would never touch her without her permission though.

Somewhere deep inside me I always hoped that she likes me a bit, that way, you know, sexually. Ahh, it was so frustrating. I've never done anything like this before. I had no close contact with anyone, I didn't really have a friend, I didn't trust very easily in people generally. But being close to a woman, like Marian, was like adding extra oil to my fire. I have never ecperienced anything like this before. There was a slow burning sensation inside me, I couldn't  quite explain it myself, but it roared in me, and I wasn't able to contain it any longer, no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. I had to make a move on her so I came up with an idea and walked to her place.
I didn't  mean to come across so rude and arrogant but I was hungry, I debated about all my options, and after a difficult decision, I made up my mind. Despite not knowing her very well, I knew that I can count on her. It helped with my decision that I knew she had hot chocolate and food.

In an addition to having hot chocolate, she was hot too, not only pretty.

I was killing two birds with one stone. I could openly stare at her, and she gave me food. Wasn't that great? I was a horny teenager, my blood was boiling and I didn't really have a lot of time for myself, you know what.... for happy time! I jerked off before and it was always hurried, because I wasn't alone, I was either in a homeless shelter or on the street. Have you tried to masturbate on the street? It's not very comfortable, I must tell you.

At the small shed, behind the community centre at least I was on my own, but it was cold, and I had to be quiet, I couldn't attract attention. Anyway, this was way better than watching porn. I could use my imagination, because I admit it, I haven't watched porn over a year now.  Since that homeless bastard I thought I can leave my backpack with, stole my precious smartphone. The only item that was worth stealing. Since then I had no chance to watch anything remotely close as porn.
When I saw Marian at the first time, I thought she was really pretty, her body was just plump enough for my taste and my horny teenager brain wished to put my hands on her lush body as soon as possible.
So I went to her flat and waited for hours til she showed up. I mentally prepared a speech, how I will apologize for my behaviour  on the other night, but I didn't have the right time to bring it up yet.

I sat quietly in the living room, and listened to the noises that Marian made in the small kitchen.

She let me in without a word, didn't make any fuss. I was a bit surprised that she didn't throw a fit when she saw me, I was totally expected my ass being kicked and cursed at me or something. But I didn't even know if Marian cursed at all. Nevertheless I knew I need to face her inquisition.

"She should be more careful though, to let strangers into her home is a bit dangerous." - I pondered in myself, she didn't  really know me yet but she still let me in without hesitation. She trusted people easily, I guessed, it's not a very good trait in a person.  Other people can exploit her easily, I kept thinking of her and it dawned to me that Marian was very vulnerable. I felt the sudden urge to keep her safe, to protect her, and I shook my head to get rid off this feeling. What was I thinking? I'm barely 18 years old, without a job and practically I lived on the streets. How could I protect a beautiful, successful woman, like Marian? I would never be able to do such a thing... unless I get myself educated somehow, get a job then.....woo her. Yes, I wanted to woo her, take her out, buy flowers to her and surprising her with presents. I didn't know where these thoughts came from, but it amused me and scared me at the same time. All I knew that I didn't want her to pay for me all the time, but currently I was in a dire need for someone who would sponsor me with food.

I paid the tuition fee for the last semester in the community college.

By the way, it's really a joke to call it 'community' college because I still had to pay fees, the only help I got is that I didn't have to pay for books and other study  materials. Anyway, paying the fee meant I had nothing left but £5 in my pocket for another 3 weeks and til then I needed some food to survive.