CHAPTER 9. - Misfiring misfortune

Greg POV ~

The day is getting even better! After a sluggish start of my morning, something really strange but very exciting happened to me.

The guy from earlier, the one who ran out of the shop and left £7 change, him happened again. I basically bumped into him just rounding the corner of King's Street. What a great meeting we had!

Well, to be honest, we didn't really chat long, no, he stuttered and I found that utterly adorable. I have no idea why, but I found him really handsome. He had definitely asian decent, although when he didn't stuttered I could sense a hint of American accent. He had the most gorgeous jet black hair I have ever seen and I even got jealous of it.

" It's a pity he got scared again and ran away."- I looked at myself in disbelief, as I tried to have a look at my face in the tiny mirror in the box room at the shop.

No, nope, there was nothing special about the way I looked.

"What was so scary about me? Was I scary? Do I look that ugly?" - I just wanted to say hello, if we had to be so fortunate to ran into each other again.

I touched my hand to my already showing stubble, and duly noted that I looked a bit rough today. But, hey, it wasn't that bad.

On the other hand, I couldn't shake that niggling feeling off the back of my head that we had some sort of connection

On the other hand, I couldn't shake that niggling feeling off the back of my head that we had some sort of connection. The exact time I held his waist in my bear-sized hands... well, what can I say, for a moment his eyes latched onto me, and I thought suddenly it's gotten too hot around us or something because, oh man, I was on fire! Never felt this way with anyone before, although I had plenty of experience somehow this small gesture outweighed all of my previous encounters.

Yeah, I've given up on myself in that department for a long time, nobody remotely excited me, nor sexually or emotionally. But today, the way this guy looked at me, my heart started to do its own haka dance and I was shocked to my core by it.

I shook my head and left the box room, my lunch break was over, and needed to start on a birthday decoration for a 14 years old traveller girl. This was the biggest event in this month so far, I needed to nail this, so they can refer me to their families too. Apparently they paid really well if they liked the result.

As I was thinking of the complicated design that the mother and myself agreed on, I started forward to the front room. But my mind kept going back to this mysterious stuttering cutie, in fact, I couldn't help myself thinking of him again and again.

I came to a conclusion that I wanted to see this guy again, I wanted to hear his deep, smooth voice with that slight, sexy stutter. I wanted to hear the way he growls my name in ecstasy. Yes, I wanted him to growl as I pounded him to the ground, and let him know that he is mine. I wanted to grab onto his shiny hair, have a fistfull of it, which probably smelled of expensive shampoo, tilt his head back and lick and suck on his sensitive skin. I wanted to scrape his Adam's apple with my teeth, scratch his smooth skin with my fingernails while I'm balls deep ruining his cute little ass.