CHAPTER 47. A hot piece of cake is a hot piece of cake

A/N Dear readers, you have been warned. Mature content ahead between two consenting adults. I've told you so... :)

Greg POV~

A couple of days ago I have given myself to Cairo completely. Never have I thought that it would be something I would crave on a carnal level regularly. It seemed the cards had been turned in his favour, when I asked him to have me again after a night out. We had a few glass and I may or may have not been a bit tipsy.

We had a good dinner and went to dance in a LGBTQA friendly club in Soho. Cairo was mesmerising in his black skinny jeans, it was molded onto his shape, the fabric itself was shiny, and gave off a wet effect. Needless to say his pert arse was astonishing in so many ways, that I couldn't get my eyes and neither my hands off him. He didn't mind at all.

In the last couple of months we both embraced our sexuality, and lived our lives to the fullest. It seriously seemed something like a TV series to me. Nothing could go wrong, right?
I felt like I'm on top of the world, nothing could knock me down. I was ever so grateful for my life, working insane hours in my business, and making sure I kept my partner happy at the same time. It was a bit challenging but I made it work, juggling between personal matters and keep my business afloat.

It still felt amazingly new and strange when I looked at Cai, the sudden way he became my partner. It was still difficult to comprehend how or why I was so drawn to him, but I've long abandoned discussing it in myself. I just felt safe, and home with him. His quirky attitude, his witty remarks, the outlook on our life just ticked all my boxes. I didn't even get to the fact how hot I found him, how attracted I was to his body. But what brought to my knees was his emotional intelligence and his tireless efforts to make everything right. I knew, him being a high profile lawyer suited him like a glove. I couldn't have imagined him in any other jobs. Obviously the thoughts of not being enough for him still lurked in the back of my mind but Cai had always made sure to remind me how much he cared for me. How much he loved me for who I was and all the materials that I've owned didn't matter. The first time when he told me he is on love with me shocked me. I have never been confessed to and all of a sudden, Cairo said into my face, above our morning coffees in the tranquillity of my kitchen. After the initial shock I stood up and took him into my arms. I embraced him tight, held close to me, and I said the words back. I love you too.

The words I have never told anyone because I never felt I was in love with any of my previous partners

The words I have never told anyone because I never felt I was in love with any of my previous partners. He was so shy, and timid at that moment, I glanced at him and my heart swelled in my chest. I felt it was going to explode out of me, this sudden burst of emotion cursed through me. I knew that I wanted to live my life with this guy, through thick and thin, and through whatever life throw at us.

So here I was, a bit tipsy, my body pressed to him as we stood in the narrow staircase leading up to my apartment. His tongue was lavishing my chest, the low cut design gave him the opportunity to invade my skin through the opening. When he pulled the material further away and I felt his hot lips fastening on my nipple I let out a whimper. I clutched his head in my hands and encouraged him to suck on my taut flesh. The effect of his ministration zigzagged through my body, his continuous pulling on my nipples felt like a deep tugging motion between my legs, my sack was pulled close to my body and I was about lose my load. Drinking and willpower never worked well for me.