Deleted Scenes Ft. Tough as Nails

This book was a wild ass ride and I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing it. It was so much fun to play with Giorno (he's my husband after all)!

Now that this story has come to a close, I want to share some scenes/ ideas that didn't quite make the cut. I had a lot of ideas for my golden boy. So without further ado, let's get on to the scenes:

-Before I even started drafting for this book, I knew I wanted a mini Giorno running around. Before I settled on Lucrezia, I had planned two different children for the couple. My first idea came in the form of Augustine. He would have been a bit of an asshole that took a liking to Abbacchio. He would have been older than Lucrezia (maybe 13-15) and he would have a sort of love-hate relationship with Giorno. He would have been the opposite of our sweet Lucrezia so he would have blamed Giorno for all his misfortunes (such as obtaining a stand and being kidnapped). Thank god we have Lucrezia because this story would have been a mess with him ruining shit lol.

-I wanted to delve more into the relationship between the reader and Abbacchio. I have several flashback scenes drafted and honestly, I could make a whole book with them. My favorite one was a scene when the reader was taking care of a baby Lucrezia and Abbacchio can't help but wish that Lucrezia was his child. He would have loved to have a family with you and he sometimes finds himself scorning Lucrezia's existence. But he realizes it isn't her fault and soon comes to accept Lucrezia as apart of the reader. If anything were to happen, Abbacchio would be by your side instantly, ready to help you take care of her as if she was his own child.

-I wanted more dancing scenes with Giorno! I always pictured Giorno as the dancing type and I just wanted him to swoop the reader off her feet and blow her away with his beautiful movements. Can you imagine? How perfect would that be?

-I planned a special chapter where I would have detailed how the Bucci gang interacts with Lucrezia when they watch her. Bruno would be his usual 2nd mom self around her while Mista would probably just end up losing her in a game of hide and seek. Narancia would panic for his life because she would somehow get hurt on his watch and he wouldn't know what to do but bring her to Bucciarati. Abbacchio would sit her in front of the TV and proceed to read whatever had his interest while Fugo would be the sanest person and probably just set up a mini-lesson while her parents are out. A list from most likely to end in disaster to least likely: Narancia, Mista, Abbacchio, Fugo, Bruno

-I deprived this book of a lot of family moments tbh. I planned one where just the family went to the beach and the entire time, Giorno refuses to leave from under the umbrella because he left his sunscreen at home and he knows he'll fry in two minutes. Lucrezia ends up dragging the both of you out anyway and you play in the water for a while before you point out that Giorno had a bright red sunburn on his face and back. You all go home and the reader ends up spreading aloe on the burns. Giorno's face peels for like a week and he never lets you forget that your idea got him into this

-As I was watching the recent episodes, I was really tempted to include some vulnerable Giorno moments. Giorno doesn't think about how he got to where he was but when he thinks back on it, he often feels like things could have been better if he stayed in school and met you that way. But you assure him that he did what he had to do to make his dreams come true. Your always the one to make sure he remembers that he not only changed the lives of his gang members but the lives of the residents in Naples. And then he comes to realize that there is no use in regretting something that has done nothing but good to others.

-If you hadn't noticed, the story has a flashback of the reader and every character except one: Narancia. For the reader and Narancia's flashback, I found it kind of unimportant compared to the rest of the scenes. The flashback took place on the readers wedding day. Before you walked down the aisle, Narancia had approached you saying that Abbacchio had left and asked why that was. You were sad to hear he left but you soon explained to Narancia that you and Abbacchio had a bit of a falling out after Giorno proposed to you. he nods and then asks another question: "Would you lay down your life for him?". He's surprised when you answer yes, and that you would lay down your life for any of them. He then says that he knows about Abbacchio's feelings and that if you would have answered any differently, he would have thought low of you admittedly. But he then says that he's glad to work under someone like You and Giorno before giving you a hug and wishing you luck on your marriage.

Oh, that was hefty ha ha ha! Well now that that's over, I have a few announcements to make!

Tough as Nails is going to be my next project! I hope you guys will like it. Here are some details:

Tough as Nails will be a Johnny Joestar x Reader x Diego Brando story. You'll notice that it wasn't on my list a couple of chapters back but that's only because I switched out Gyro for Johnny. The story will take place in the year 2010 with a 18-year-old Johnny, 20-year-old Diego, and 24-year-old Gyro. In this story, Johnny will be able to walk considering it's all pre-accident.  Now for a bit of synopsis:

(y/n) Zeppeli (sorry I wanted another Zeppeli!reader somebody kill me) is the eldest daughter (2nd child) of the Zeppeli family. She's aloof in her ways and desires nothing but to play the piano all day for her crush and best friend, Johnny Joestar. However, the moment she turns 18, her father plans to quickly ship her off to marry one of the Zeppeli Family's competitor's sons in hope of securing the future of the family hospital. But she doesn't want that. She wants to marry Johnny Joestar, the boy with a determined mindset who declared his love for her weeks ago but hasn't made any moves since. In an effort to free herself from the marriage, she gets tangled with Johnny's rival, Diego Brando, and finds herself seeking the affection she wished from Johnny in all of Diego's gestures. Stuck between the two, (y/n) must figure out what her heart truly desires: false promises of love from Johnny who won't commit to her, or a life with Diego where she can't tell the difference between his lust and his love?

I will post the first chapter in about two weeks but with this story comes a few changes with my account. Now that I have my Tumblr blog up and running (you can find me under the same name: IjenBlue, come shoot me some requests!) I'll be juggling two websites to hold my writings and that's kinda hard. From now on, my updates will slow down. I won't update every other day as per usual because it started to get a little unrealistic. I was thinking of limiting my updates to twice a week. I'll have more details on that once my next book is up and ready.

Thank you all for your continued support! Nothing makes me smile more than seeing you guys enjoy my writing!